The PSU 1020 features 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" combination adapters and the most durable check valve flapper in the industry. This is one of the world's most reliable sump pump check valves.
- 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" combination adapters
- The most durable flapper in the industry
- All stainless steel clamps
- All stainless steel fasteners
- Strong and durable ABS body
- Fits 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" black, galvanized or DWV Schedule 40 pipe
- Size: 1-1/4" or 1-1/2"
- Max. Operating Pressure: 45 PSI
- Material: ABS (Body), PVC (Adapters) and 301 Stainless Steel (Clamps and Fasteners)
- Application: Sump Pumps
A WAYNE Drill Pump is a drill powered water pump that connects to standard garden hoses to pump water easily. Typical applications include clogged sinks, overflowed dishwashers and washing machines.
- Drill Pump Pumps up to 150 GPH
- Durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel shaft
- Compatible with any electric drill
- Thermoplastic construction
- Ice Maker/Humidifier Installation Kit
- 1/4-Inch X 25' Poly tubing
- Includes poly tubing, self-piercing saddle valve and fitting
- Installation instructions included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 1-1/4" x 24"
- 90 day warranty
- 1 1/2" x 24'
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 1-1/2"