- Heavy cast iron CSA approved jet pump complete with pressure tank.
- Capacitor start, copper wound motor with thermal overload protection. Dual voltage motor is factory connected for 115 Volts. Spade connectors enable quick voltage change to 230 Volt service.
- Pressure switch factory preset to 20-40 PSI.
Horsepower: 1/2 HP Volts: 115/230 V Hertz: 60 Hz Phase: Single Phase Thermally protected: Yes RPM: 3450 RPM Flow: Up to 1170 GPH
- Automatic operation for worry-free basement protection
- 10 Amp battery charger with burnout and battery overcharge
- Solid state circuitry with regulated self-charger
- Pumps up to 1,380 GPH
- 12 Volt high efficiency pump
- Automatic 12 V, DC, solid state control box with complete light, alarm indicators and warning system
- Variable level reliable (low voltage) float switch
- Includes all required fittings, check valves & instructions for easy installation
- Heavy molded plastic battery holding case
- Plumbed in 1-1/2" Sch 40 PVC Pipe
- 1 year limited warranty
Volts: 12 V, DC Amp: 10 Amp Battery Charger Amps Flow: Up to 1,380 GPH Standard Weight: Shipping weight - 18 lbs LBS Overall Dimensions: Carton dimensions: 9.5 x 7.5 x 16.5 in
4H10G07-305 - 3/4 HP, Submersible Well Pump, 10 GPM, 2 Wire With Ground, 230V, Franklin NEMA Standard Motor, Tough Carbon Steel Shell, 12 Stage & 1" NPT, 170' @ 40 PSI = 10 GPM, Water To 350', 1 YearLearn More
- 4H10G07-301 - 3/4 HP, Submersible Well Pump
- 10 GPM
- 3 Wire With Ground
- Franklin NEMA Standard Motor
- Tough Carbon Steel Shell
- 14 Stage & 1" NPT
- 170' @ 40 PSI = 10 GPM
- Water To 350'
- Requires Control Box Model #127197 True Value # 777-766
- 1 Year Warranty