- Heavy cast iron CSA approved jet pump complete with pressure tank.
- Capacitor start, copper wound motor with thermal overload protection. Dual voltage motor is factory connected for 115 Volts. Spade connectors enable quick voltage change to 230 Volt service.
- Pressure switch factory preset to 20-40 PSI.
Horsepower: 1/2 HP Volts: 115/230 V Hertz: 60 Hz Phase: Single Phase Thermally protected: Yes RPM: 3450 RPM Flow: Up to 1170 GPH
4H10G07-305 - 3/4 HP, Submersible Well Pump, 10 GPM, 2 Wire With Ground, 230V, Franklin NEMA Standard Motor, Tough Carbon Steel Shell, 12 Stage & 1" NPT, 170' @ 40 PSI = 10 GPM, Water To 350', 1 YearLearn More
- 4H10G07-301 - 3/4 HP, Submersible Well Pump
- 10 GPM
- 3 Wire With Ground
- Franklin NEMA Standard Motor
- Tough Carbon Steel Shell
- 14 Stage & 1" NPT
- 170' @ 40 PSI = 10 GPM
- Water To 350'
- Requires Control Box Model #127197 True Value # 777-766
- 1 Year Warranty
Hypro Series 9300 hydraulic motor-driven centrifugal pumps provide smooth performance. They can be conveniently mounted on the tractor or sprayer, becoming part of the vehicle’s hydraulic system and freeing the PTO for other uses. The Hypro “close-coupled” design reduces the mounting space required, eliminating long shafts and couplers between the pump and motor.
- Max. Flow 115 gpm/435 lpm
- Max Pressure 93 psi/6.4 bar
- Motor capacity 6-9 gpm/34-38 lpm
- Hydraulic motor drive (for open and closed center systems)
- Housing: cast iron or stainless steel
- Port sizes: 1 1⁄2" NPT inlet, 1 1⁄4" NPT outlet
- Impeller: Cast Iron models – glass-filled nylon; Stainless Steel models – polypropylene
- Pump seals: Cast Iron models – Viton/ceramic are standard; Stainless Steel models – Life Guard™ silicon carbide
- Hydraulic ports: 1⁄2" NPT
Electric Operated Drum Pump, Diaphragm, 1/4 HP, Wetted Materials Polypropylene, Fluorocarbon, SS, Santoprene, 1 Phase, 12VDC, 2600 RPM, Pump Body Material Glass Filled Polypropylene, Discharge Tubing Material EPDM, Fluorocarbon Seal, 15 GPM, Max. Head 34 Ft., Max. Pressure 15 PSI, Max. Temp. 130 F, Max. Viscosity 3000 CPS, Inlet Size 2 In, Outlet Size 1 In, Hose Length 12', Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 1 In., Includes 3' Hoses
Type Diaphragm Item Electric Operated Drum Pump Voltage 12VDC Hz 60 Phase 1 HP 1/4 RPM 2600/360cycle/min Motor Enclosure TENV Motor Type 12VDC Pump Body Material Glass Filled Polypropylene Wetted Materials Polypropylene, Fluorocarbon, SS, Santoprene pH Range 3.6-11.9 Seal Material Fluorocarbon Gasket Material Fluorocarbon Discharge Tubing Material EPDM Hose Material EPDM Piston Santoprene For Use On Chemicals GPM 15 Maximum Head 34'' Max. Pressure 15PSI Max. Temp. 130oF Max. Viscosity 3000 CPS Max. GPM for Oil 12 Max. GPM for Water 15 Inlet Size 2" Outlet Size 1" Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 1" Hose Length 12'' Suction Tube Length 39" Overall Length 18" Metered N Application DEF, Solvents, Cleaners, Degreasers, Deionized Water, Caustics Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year Includes 3'' Hose Weight 32.650000 SKUs 6XGW0
- Type: 8-Roller design
- Max Pressure: 300 PSI (21 bar)
- Max Recommended Temperature: 140°F (60° C)
- Port Size: 1” NPT (female)
- Mounting: Base Mounted: 3⁄8 -18 UNC-2B (2 holes)
- PTO: Use torque bar and chain
- Shaft: Size: 15⁄16” solid shaft
- Rotation: CCW (standard); (Shaft rotation is determined when looking at shaft end of pump)
- Weight: 14 lbs (30.8 kg)
- Materials of Construction
- Housing:Diamond Series™ Stainless Steel
- Rollers: 3⁄4” Ultra rollers (standard)
- Shaft Seals: Viton cartridge type lip seals
- Seal Ring: Viton
- Shaft & Rotor: Diamond Series™ Stainless Steel: Extra-fine finish 416 SST
- Bearings: Permanently-lubricated, heavy-duty sealed bearings
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
PACER PUMPS feature engines by Briggs & Stratton, Honda & LCT. Curve Port Size Engine Weight Model U 2" 205cc B&S 46# SE2UL E5ICP U 2" 6.5 Vanguard 57# SE2UL E6VCP U 2" 5.0 Honda GC 47# SE2UL E5HOC U 2" 5.5 Honda GX 48# SE2UL E5HCP R 2" 205cc B&S 46# SE2RL E5ICP S 3" 6.5 Vanguard 57# SE3SL E6VCP X 3" 8.0 Vanguard 70# SE3XL E8VCP Z 3" 8.0 Vanguard 70# SE3ZL E8VCP R 2" 5.5 (diesel) 110# SE2RL E5DLC X 3" 5.5 (diesel) 116# SE3SL E5DLC