- 90 Degree Elbow
- Ideal for use with drinking water in residential applications
- 150 psi maximum working pressure
- Hydrostatically tested
- Complies with ASTM: A197; ANSI:B16.3, B16.14; - B1.20.1 for material, dimensions & threading
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Withstands up to 10,000 PSI, 100F to 600F.
- Use with water, steam, natural and L.P. gas, oil caustics, diluted acids.
- 1 oz. tube
- 18-Inch handle
- 6-Inch red cup
- Made of wood and rubber construction
- Durable construction
- NBR tube with CSM cover
- Two spiral polyester yarn reinforcement
- For fuel line, vaport emission, crankcase ventilation
- Size: 1/4" x 1/2"
- This is sold in 1 foot sections