- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 1/2" x 30"
- Used in hot and cold water supply systems
- Lightweight, non-conducting, non-corrosive
- Rated at 400 PSI at 73-Degree F or 100 PSI at 180-Degree F
- High Insulated Valve Reduces Sweating
- 3/4" Slip Fittings
- 3-1/2" L x 1-1/2" W x 2-1/2" H
FiberFix Super Tape combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape. Here is how it works. Simply dip it in water to activate the specialized resin and then wrap it just like tape. It takes only 2-5 minutes to harden and with FIBER FIX Super Tape, when you fix it, you Fix It for Good.
FiberFix Super Tape is waterproof, heat and cold resistant and works in almost any environment! It's great for everyday uses because it is so easy to use and it only takes about 2 minutes. Broken rake handle - Fiber Fix It! Leaking pipe - Fiber Fix It! But don't forget your boat, RV, emergency kit, camping gear and just about anywhere you need to fix something right the first time. If you are a professional or a Do-it-Yourselfer you've got to get Fiber-Fix.
Whether its metal, wood, plastics, iron, aluminum, copper, rubber, or PVC it bonds with the strength of an epoxy and the wrapping power of tape.
- Combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape
- Easy to use - just activate with water and wrap just like tape
- Hardens extremely rigid and strong within 2-5 minutes
- Works with almost any surface, can be sanded and painted, waterproof, heat and cold resistant
- Ideal for repairing water pipes, car hoses, yard and shop tools, outdoor gear, and household items
- Black Finish
- Thumb lever control
- Replaces all brands and models
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Dimensions: 1-3/4" L x 4-3/4" W x 6-3/4" H
- Type M copper
- Used for both hot & cold water pressure applications
- Lead Free
- NSF 61 compliant
- Meets ASTM B88 specifications
- Size: 1/2" x 36"
- Stainless steel reinforced supply line
- With 7/8" ballcock nut
- Flexible for toilet
- Resists corrosion and heat
- 3/8" compression nut x 7/8" fill valve nut for Low-Boy toilets
- Galvanized Malleable Pipe nipple
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Rated: 150 PSI
- For use with drinking water
- Size: 1-1/2" x 10"