- Withstands up to 10,000 PSI, 100F to 600F.
- Use with water, steam, natural and L.P. gas, oil caustics, diluted acids.
- 1 oz. tube
- Short 9-Inch handle
- 4-Inch red cup
- Made of wood and rubber
- Durable construction
- Fits 1/2-Inch IPS or 5/8-Inch OD
- Chrome finish
- Contains one unit
- Instructions included
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- For 150 lbs maximum working steam pressure or 300 lbs non-shock working oil, water or gas pressure at ordinary air temperature
- Straight sizes
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Tapped to American standard oil thread
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Do not use for drinking water
- Length: 1.5"
- Width: 2.25"
- Height: 2"
- Universal fit, for standard faucet spouts
- Male / female
- White finish
- Lead free construction
- Size: 15/16" x 27
- Light weight and non-conductive
- Non-corrosive and impact resistant
- High insulative value reduces sweating
- Smooth surface reduces mineral build-up on surface
- Schedule 40 PVC, for use with cold water irragation and sprinkler systems
- PVC pressure fittings conform to ASTM D-2466
- Size: 3/4"