For sump applications, the PSU 1011 is designed to hold a sump pump. It is ideal for basement applications where a submersible or pedestal sump pump is required. The single piece basin is injection molded polyethylene structural foam and provides superior toughness and reliability. The rim of the basin includes pre-drilled holes with inserts to accept the mounting and securing of a cover. The ultra-strong reinforced bottom will not buckle, deform or puncture, even under the harshest soil or ground water conditions. The PSU 1011 has multiple cover options and will provide decades of reliable service.
- Heavy duty structural foam injection molded construction
- Cover mounting inserts included on basin
- Ultra strong, reinforced bottom will not flex
- Gas and Radon tight; Odor free
- Size: 18" x 22"
- Capacity: 20 Gallons
- Material: Injection Molded Polyethylene Structural Foam