This Wayne Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump drains flooded basements, empties water-filled boats and removes water from stock tanks and flat roofs with its 1/6 HP motor. Features thermal-overload protection to prevent burn out. Oil-less motor design for environmentally safe operation.
- Oil-free thermally protected high-efficiency motor
- Impact- and corrosion-resistant housing, volute and impeller
- Pumps within 3/8in. of the surface
- 1 1/4in. NPT discharge port
- 3/4in. adjustable discharge adapter connects to standard garden hose
- Easy-access handle for complete portability
- UL and CSA listed
- Not designed for continuous use
There are several parts on a roller pump that need serviced, to keep your pump functioning like new. Delavan produces their pumps to be field serviceable, parts can be replaced in the field with just a few simple tools and parts. Keep this kit in your toolbox and you will reduce the downtime of your Delavan pump.Kit Includes
- 8 - 11/16" Diameter Rollers
- Viton Seals
- Chrome Finish with Lever Handle
- 8-Inch Center set
- Brass "D" spout
- Fits all standard kitchen sinks
- Non metallic
- Water saving aerator
- 2.0 GPM at 60 PSI
- Spray included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Cast-iron head can be locked with padlock.
- Strong, 1" corrosion-resistant stand-pipe for long life.
- Sturdy Buna-N plunger with a solid brass core provides leak-proof seal in all temperatures.
- Nylon valve seat provides perfect leak-proof seal and can be easily replaced.
- Rod, plunger, seat and linkage are replaceable without digging.