This Wayne Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump drains flooded basements, empties water-filled boats and removes water from stock tanks and flat roofs with its 1/6 HP motor. Features thermal-overload protection to prevent burn out. Oil-less motor design for environmentally safe operation.
- Oil-free thermally protected high-efficiency motor
- Impact- and corrosion-resistant housing, volute and impeller
- Pumps within 3/8in. of the surface
- 1 1/4in. NPT discharge port
- 3/4in. adjustable discharge adapter connects to standard garden hose
- Easy-access handle for complete portability
- UL and CSA listed
- Not designed for continuous use
- 1/4 horsepower thermoplastic utility pump
- 3/4" garden hose adapter included
- Powerful / energy efficient split capiciter motor
- Pumps up to 30 gallons per minute, 1800 gallons per hour
- Side and bottom intake provides for clog resistant suction
- Pump will lift water over 25 ft. vertical height
- 1-1/4" male iron pipe discharge thread
- One year warranty from Superior Pump Co
- UL listed
- Cast-iron head can be locked with padlock.
- Strong, 1" corrosion-resistant stand-pipe for long life.
- Sturdy Buna-N plunger with a solid brass core provides leak-proof seal in all temperatures.
- Nylon valve seat provides perfect leak-proof seal and can be easily replaced.
- Rod, plunger, seat and linkage are replaceable without digging.
- Chrome Finish with Lever Handle
- 8-Inch Center set
- Brass "D" spout
- Fits all standard kitchen sinks
- Non metallic
- Water saving aerator
- 2.0 GPM at 60 PSI
- Spray included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
5 ft yard hydrant. Cast iron head, nylon valve seat and leakproof seal. The rod, plunger, seat and linkage are replaceable without diggingLearn More