The Wayne submersible sump pump moves up to 2820 GPH. Fits 14in. wide opening.
- Includes tethered switch for automatic operation
- Top suction design resists clogging as debris is filtered
- Thermoplastic construction will not rust or corrode
- 1 1/2in. threaded discharge for high-capacity and ease of hookup
- Fits 14in. wide opening
The Wayne 115V transfer pump is a portable, lightweight pump that is ideal for household use. Plugs into any standard household outlet. The 6ft. suction hose and suction attachment remove water down to 1/8in.
- Corrosion-resistant chrome-plated bronze volute
- 3/4in. chrome-plated bronze connections fit standard garden hoses
- Convenient carrying handle for easy transport
- Self-priming pump
- Removes water down to 1/8in. when water suction attachment is used
- Includes 6-ft. suction hose, water suction attachment and parts kit
- For cold water use only
1/5 HP motor is oil-cooled and thermal-overload protected to prevent burn out. This unique utility pump passes 1/2in. solids such as leaves, pebbles, and other debris without clogging. Drains water to 1/8in. of surface.
- Thermally protected motor
- Bottom suction design removes water down to within 1/8in. of surface
- High capacity 1 1/4in. NPT discharge port
- Quick Disconnect 8ft. power cord
- 3/4in. adjustable discharge adapter connects to standard garden hose
- Easy-access handle for complete portability
- UL and CSA listed
This Pacer Pump rebuilt kit is designed for use with the Pacer 148cc, 8700 GPH chemical water pump Item# 109962. U.S.A. Flow GPH 8,700, Discharge Port in. 2, Impellers Glass reinforced polyester, Max. Total Head ft. 100, Engine Displacement cc 148, Port Size in. 2, Volute Glass reinforced polyester, Suction Port in. 2, Max. PSI 44, Pump Housing Thermoplastic, Max. Suction Lift ft. 25, Seals EPDM. Rebuild kit includes internal components for rebuilding chemical water pump Impeller, volute, shaft seal and EPDM elastomers.
- Rebuild kit includes internal components for rebuilding chemical water pump
- Impeller, volute, shaft seal and EPDM elastomers
Tough, Reliable, Long-lasting - Fill-Rite hand pumps deliver fluids quickly and easily. Whether you're transferring gasoline, oil or diesel, select from a variety of Fill-Rite hand pumps. The economical way to transfer tough industrial fluids easily, safely and accurately. Perfect for barrels, storage tanks and drums. Transfers at approximately 11 fl. oz. (325ml) per stroke. Fluorocarbon Seals. 360[DEG] Locking Ring. Anti-Drip Nozzle. Telescoping Suction Pipe. 2" NPT Bung Adapter Hose Adapter
Material Polypropylene Type Piston Hand Pump Delivery Rate 11 oz/min Hose Size 1" Intake, 3/4" Discharge Applications For use with ATF and motor oils UPC 094718840690
- 12 V; max. flow rate is 350 Gallons Per Hour; 300 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift
- 3/4 in. chrome-plated bronze suction/discharge for easy connection to standard garden hose
- Removes water down to 1/8 in. of surface (when water suction attachment is connected)
- Portable and lightweight transfer pump you can take anywhere
- Connects to 12 Volt battery with alligator clamps, includes convenient on/off switch
- 6 ft. suction hose
- Water suction attachment
- Replacement parts kit
Performance Discharge Head Gallons/Hour 0' 350 10' 310 20' 250 30' 80
- Continuous duty, thermally protected - split capacitor motor
- Pumps will lift water up to 25' of vertical height
- Tough thermoplastic construction
- Large 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" discharge for high capacity pumping
- Can be used as a utility pump by removing the float switch
- Amps: 4.1
- Construction: Thermoplastic
- Switch Type: Tethered
- Discharge Size: 1-1/4" or 1-1/2"
- Discharge Type: Top
- Cord Length: 10'
- Solids Handling: 1/8"
- Impeller Type: Thermoplastic
- Warranty: 1 Year