The Wayne CDU790 features durable cast iron housing for long life and quiet operation. Fits small sump pits! This submersible pump is compactly designed for 11in. or larger sump pits. Automatic on/off action with mechanical float switch. Top suction design. Designed for clear water use only.
- Thermally protected motor
- Cast iron construction with corrosion-proof thermoplastic top
- Top suction strainer filters debris
- High capacity 1 1/2in. NPT discharge port
- Glass reinforced poly-carbonate impeller with steel shaft is designed for years of use
- Stainless steel fasteners for superior corrosion-resistance
- Permanently lubricated ball bearing
- 120°F max fluid temperature
- 9 3/4in. dia. x 11 1/2in.H
- UL and CSA listed
These economical Turbine Meters from GPI can be used in hundreds of applications where metering water and other compatible liquids. PVC bodies with PVDF (Kynar) turbines, tungsten carbide rotor shafts & ceramic bearings. Factory calibrated for water and can also be field calibrated for other liquids. Lithium batteries provide approximately 9,000 hours of use.Learn More
2" High Pressure Pump_HP-2070R
- 210cc Powerease Engine
- Recoil Start & Low Oil Shutdown
- Fuel Tank Capacity 0.95 GAL.(3.6L)
- 2" Intake Connection MNPT
- 2" Outlet Connection MNPT
- 126.0 GPM Max Flow
- Centrifugal Aluminum Pump
- Aluminum Impeller
- 197' Total Lift (85 PSI Outlet Pressure)
- 26' Suction Lift
- 2 Year Powerease Engine Limited Warranty
- Inner Diameter: 1 in.
- Design Type: Turbine
- Fitting: NPT (Female) 1 in.
- Accuracy: 3.0% of reading
- Flow Range: 5 to 50 GPM, 19 to 190 LPM
- Operating Temperature: +32 to +140 F
- Reads: Gallons
- Electronic Choice: Rate of Flow, Field Calibration, Batch, and Cumulative Total options
- Wetted Materials: PVC Housing, Ceramic Bearings, 316 Stainless Steel Rings, PVDF Rotor, and Tungsten Carbide Shaft.
- Powered By: 5 year Lithium Battery
- Pressure Rating: 225 PSIG, 15.3 Bar, at 73 F/23 C.
- Typical K-Factor: 565
- To Use With: OEM Water Treatment Equipment/Skids, Small Waste Water Treatment Equipment, Sub-Metering of of Facility Water Usage, and Water Based Cooling System.
- Approvals: CE
- Warranty: 1 Year
- 2” Nylon pump
- EPA certified
- 5hp Honda engine GC160
- 154 gpm
- 115’ total lift
- 26’ suction lift
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
THREE PHASE, 230/460 VOLT, TEFC Curve Port Size Req'd HP RPM Max. Spec. Gravity Model A 1 1/2" 1/2 1750 1 SE1-1/2AL H.5C C 2" 1 1750 1 SE2CL H1.0C E 2" 2 3450 1.17 SE2EL D2.0C H 2" 3 3450 1 SE2HL D3.0C J 2" 5 3450 1 SE2JL D5.0C L 3" 5 3450 1 SE3LL D5.0C