- Clear braided w/nylon reinforcement.
- Recommended use: Air, chemicals, drainage, or water.
- 1/4" Inner Diameter x .438" Outer Diameter
- 1 Foot Long
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 3/4" x 18"
- Black Malleable Pipe nipple
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Rated: 150 PSI
- Do not use for drinking water
- Size: 3/4" x 5"
- CPVC fittings for hot and cold water supply systems
- Lightweight, non-conducting, non-corrosive
- High insulative value reduces sweating
- CPVC fittings are rated at 400 psi at 73 degrees or 100 psi at 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Meets ASTM standard D-2846
- Size: 1/2"