- 12 V; max. flow rate is 350 Gallons Per Hour; 300 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift
- 3/4 in. chrome-plated bronze suction/discharge for easy connection to standard garden hose
- Removes water down to 1/8 in. of surface (when water suction attachment is connected)
- Portable and lightweight transfer pump you can take anywhere
- Connects to 12 Volt battery with alligator clamps, includes convenient on/off switch
- 6 ft. suction hose
- Water suction attachment
- Replacement parts kit
Performance Discharge Head Gallons/Hour 0' 350 10' 310 20' 250 30' 80
- Continuous duty, thermally protected - split capacitor motor
- Pumps will lift water up to 25' of vertical height
- Tough thermoplastic construction
- Large 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" discharge for high capacity pumping
- Can be used as a utility pump by removing the float switch
- Amps: 4.1
- Construction: Thermoplastic
- Switch Type: Tethered
- Discharge Size: 1-1/4" or 1-1/2"
- Discharge Type: Top
- Cord Length: 10'
- Solids Handling: 1/8"
- Impeller Type: Thermoplastic
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Compression to compression shut-off
- For use with compressed air, gasoline, grease, oil, vacuum and water lines
- Works well with hard and soft copper tubing and flexible vinyl tubing
- Size: 3/8"