- Galvanized malleable union
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Unions are made of high grade malleable iron with a brass to iron seat
- Brass seat ring is pressed into a recess in the body end of the union under heavy pressure making the brass an integral part of the iron union
- Octagon Nut
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- For steam working pressure up to 150 lbs
- For non-shock cold water, oil and gas to 300 lbs
- For use with drinking water
- Size: 3/8"
- Yellow Thread Tape
- Approved for Gas Lines (Natural and Gasoline)
- Ideal for Gas Thread Sealing
- Instructions included
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- 1/2" x 260"
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 1/2" x 18"
- Polypropylene fitting designed for use with flexible pipe
- Non-corrosive and impact resistant
- Size: 1-1/4"