- 1/2-inch MIP and 1/2-Inch SWEAT Chrome Plated
- 3/4-inch hose thread outlet
- 10-inch Length
- 1/2" C x 1/2" male threaded inlet
- 125 CPW
- Brass body
- Frost proof
- 100 percent pressure tested at factory
- CSA Approved
- Convenient notched flange for stable installation
High quality and precision molded, Pacer's Strainers and Street Elbows are chemical resistant and lightweight yet rugged.
Strainers keep foreign material from damaging pumps and systems.
- Strainers made from Halar® or Polyethylene
- 1 1/2", 2" and 3" sizes (NPT and BSP available)
- Sch. 40 malleable black steel construction for durability
- Maximum working pressure of 214 psi
- Working temperature range of -29 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential gas, air and lp supply
- Do not use with drinking water
- Pressure tested directly at the factory
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Size: 1/2" x 120"
This pipe has spaced slits, so water absorbs through the pipe, and is diverted away within the pipe. Ideal for ground water drainage like French drains or dispersing water from flower beds. To avoid clogging the slits, use this pipe where surrounding soil is coarse and debris is minimal.Learn More
- Glass reinforced polypropylene.
- Heavy duty (Schedule 80).
- Lightweight with excellent strength.
- NPT threads.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Pressure to 150 P.S.I. at 70°F.
- Chrome finish
- 1-1/2-Inch PVC constructed
- Trip lever style
- Plated brass strainer
- Easy do-it-yourself installation instructions