- Compression to compression shut-off
- For use with compressed air, gasoline, grease, oil, vacuum and water lines
- Works well with hard and soft copper tubing and flexible vinyl tubing
- Size: 1/4"
- Glass reinforced polypropylene.
- Heavy duty (Schedule 80).
- Lightweight with excellent strength.
- NPT threads.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Pressure to 150 P.S.I. at 70°F.
- Heavy-duty glass reinforced polypropylene.
- Clear polypropylene bowl.
- Polypropylene ribbed 316 stainless steel screens.
- EPDM gaskets standard. FKM (viton type) available.
- Clear Bowl Max 100 P.S.I. at 70°F.
- Convenient color coded screens for easy mesh size identification. (Refer to chart below)
The Wayne submersible sump pump moves up to 2820 GPH. Fits 14in. wide opening.
- Includes tethered switch for automatic operation
- Top suction design resists clogging as debris is filtered
- Thermoplastic construction will not rust or corrode
- 1 1/2in. threaded discharge for high-capacity and ease of hookup
- Fits 14in. wide opening
For use with Submersible Sump Pump models: CDU790, CDU800, CDU980, SPF33, SPF50 and SSPF50.
- 90 Day Warranty