- CPVC fittings for hot and cold water supply systems
- Lightweight, non-conducting, non-corrosive
- High insulative value reduces sweating
- CPVC fittings are rated at 400 psi at 73 degrees or 100 psi at 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Meets ASTM standard D-2846
- Size: 3/4"
- Includes 25
- Galvanized malleable union
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Unions are made of high grade malleable iron with a brass to iron seat
- Brass seat ring is pressed into a recess in the body end of the union under heavy pressure making the brass an integral part of the iron union
- Octagon Nut
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- For steam working pressure up to 150 lbs
- For non-shock cold water, oil and gas to 300 lbs
- For use with drinking water
- Size: 1/2"
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 1-1/4"
- Connects sink traps to house drain pipe
- Connects schedule 40 DWV to brass or PVC tubular
- Eliminates gluing, soldering, or threading
- 1.50" x 1.50"
- Length: 2" Width: 2.25" Height: 2"