This Pacer Pump rebuilt kit is designed for use with the Pacer 148cc, 8700 GPH chemical water pump Item# 109962. U.S.A. Flow GPH 8,700, Discharge Port in. 2, Impellers Glass reinforced polyester, Max. Total Head ft. 100, Engine Displacement cc 148, Port Size in. 2, Volute Glass reinforced polyester, Suction Port in. 2, Max. PSI 44, Pump Housing Thermoplastic, Max. Suction Lift ft. 25, Seals EPDM. Rebuild kit includes internal components for rebuilding chemical water pump Impeller, volute, shaft seal and EPDM elastomers.
- Rebuild kit includes internal components for rebuilding chemical water pump
- Impeller, volute, shaft seal and EPDM elastomers
- Double acrylic handles
- 4" center set
- Quarter turn washerless cartridge with stainless steel surface
- Lead free brass AB1953 certified
- 2.0 GPM at 60 PSI.
- Chrome with pop up.
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Chrome Plated
- Fits 1/2-Inch or 3/4-Inch I.P.S. short or long thread pipe
- Fits 1/2-InchI.D. (5/8-InchO.D.) copper pipe
- Installation instructions included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 4"
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 1-1/4" x 60"