- Heavy-duty glass reinforced polypropylene.
- Clear polypropylene bowl.
- Polypropylene ribbed 316 stainless steel screens.
- EPDM gaskets standard. FKM (viton type) available.
- Clear Bowl Max 100 P.S.I. at 70°F.
- Convenient color coded screens for easy mesh size identification. (Refer to chart below)
- Non-Corrosive Delrin Construction
- Adjust from 8-Inch to 12-Inch
- Includes float rod and flexible refill tube
- Installation instructions included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Wayne submersible sump pump moves up to 2820 GPH. Fits 14in. wide opening.
- Includes tethered switch for automatic operation
- Top suction design resists clogging as debris is filtered
- Thermoplastic construction will not rust or corrode
- 1 1/2in. threaded discharge for high-capacity and ease of hookup
- Fits 14in. wide opening
5 ft yard hydrant. Cast iron head, nylon valve seat and leakproof seal. The rod, plunger, seat and linkage are replaceable without diggingLearn More
This pipe also has spaced slits, covered by a removable polyester sock. It’s also perfect for applications such as French drains or dispersing water from flower beds, but works even better in locations where surrounding soil or sand is fine and requires filtration or where debris is present.Learn More
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 3/4" x 72"
- Compression to compression shut-off
- For use with compressed air, gasoline, grease, oil, vacuum and water lines
- Works well with hard and soft copper tubing and flexible vinyl tubing
- Size: 3/8"