- For Delta crystal handle faucet models and all Peerless faucet models.
- Contains 4 springs (2 old style, 2 new style), seats, o-rings, cam, packings, wrench, lubricant, and instructions.
- Galvanized malleable reducing coupling
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Rated: 150 PSI
- For use with drinking water
- Connects 1-1/2" pipe to 3/4" pipe
Regular Price: $3.99
Special Price: $3.59
- CPVC fittings for hot and cold water supply systems
- Lightweight, non-conducting, non-corrosive
- High insulative value reduces sweating
- CPVC fittings are rated at 400 psi at 73 degrees or 100 psi at 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Meets ASTM standard D-2846
- Size: 1/2"
- Includes 25
- Sewer and drain fittings are used for sewer line, septic tank seepage systems and permieter drains
- Styrene sewer fittings meets ASTM D2852
- Styrene fittings have solvent weld joints
- Hub x hub
- Size: 4"
Regular Price: $3.49
Special Price: $3.14
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 3" x 2"
- Chrome finish
- Sink basket strainer
- High quality and durable
- Fits all standard sinks opening
- Easy do-it-yourself installation instructions
- Dimensions: 5-1/2" L x 4-3/4" W x 1-3/4" H