- Schedule 40 PVC pipe
- Used in cold water pressure applications
- Meets ASTM D1785 specifications
- Size: 3/4" x 60"
- Chrome finish
- Drain protector
- 3 prongs, 1-5/8"
- Catch all design
- Easy do-it-yourself installation instructions
- For 150 lbs maximum working steam pressure or 300 lbs non-shock working oil, water or gas pressure at ordinary air temperature
- Straight sizes
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Tapped to American standard oil thread
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- For use with drinking water
- Length: 3"
- Width: 2.5"
- Height: 4"
- For sinks, basins, laundry tubs and other drain openings
- Includes chrome ring
- Rubber material
- Fits 1-1/2-Inch to 2-Inch diameter openings
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Sewer and drain fittings are used for sewer line, septic tank seepage systems and permieter drains
- Styrene sewer fittings meets ASTM D2852
- Styrene fittings have solvent weld joints
- To connect rain gutter downspouts to underground sewer piping
- Dimensions: 4" x 4" x 3"