- Sewer and drain fittings are used for sewer line, septic tank seepage systems and permieter drains
- Styrene sewer fittings meets ASTM D2852
- Styrene fittings have solvent weld joints
- To connect rain gutter downspouts to underground sewer piping
- Dimensions: 4" x 4" x 3"
- Chrome Plated
- Trip lever style
- Fits all standard bathtub waste and overflow drain assemblies
- Installation instructions included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 90 Degree Elbow
- Ideal for use with drinking water in residential applications
- 150 psi maximum working pressure
- Hydrostatically tested
- Complies with ASTM: A197; ANSI:B16.3, B16.14; - B1.20.1 for material, dimensions & threading
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Prevents clogged drains
- Won't rust or stain
- Easy do-it-yourself installation instructions
- 5-1/4" L x 3-3/4" W x 1" H
- Vinyl tubing with red cover
- Braiding provides high quality hose, less chance of blow-off
- Size: 1/2" Inner Diameter x 100'
- Sold by the Foot
- Clear vinyl flexible tubing.
- Plasticized polyvinyl chloride.
- Recommended use: Air, chemicals, drainage, or water.
- 1/4" Inner Diameter x 3/8" Outer Diameter
- 1 Foot Long