- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 1-1/4" x 60"
- Cast-iron head can be locked with padlock.
- Strong, 1" corrosion-resistant stand-pipe for long life.
- Sturdy Buna-N plunger with a solid brass core provides leak-proof seal in all temperatures.
- Nylon valve seat provides perfect leak-proof seal and can be easily replaced.
- Rod, plunger, seat and linkage are replaceable without digging.
- Chrome finish
- 1-1/2-Inch PVC constructed
- Lift and turn style
- Plated brass strainer
- Easy do-it-yourself installation instructions
- 6-Foot Stainless steel reinforced
- High pressure inlet
- 3/4-Inch FHT Brass Hose Swivels
- Easy installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty