Star Model S1503 is a high capacity, high efficiency water powered back-up system. With no electricity or batteries required, the S1503 takes over seamlessly when your primary sump system fails.
The S1503 comes fully assembled for fast, easy and trouble-free installation. The small footprint allows for installation in even the smallest sump pits. With superior performance and discharge capacity, it uses less water and costs less to operate. The S1503, installed as a back-up system, does not use any water until the primary system malfunctions or in the case of power failure. Water flow is equivalent to a normal faucet and is required only when the S1503 is operating. Not intended for use as a primary water removal unit.
- No electricity required
- Municipal/city water pressure powered system
- Removes up to 2 gallons per gallon used
- Works during power failures
- No battery to charge
- On guard 24 hours a day
- Helps eliminate flooding in basements
- Ideal standby to an electric sump pump
- Can be used with any existing brand of sump pump
- Comes 100% pre-assembled
- Small footprint
- Efficient water usage
- High capacity, high head
- Includes push-to-connect supply fitting (field installed)
- Engineered for trouble-free operation
- Non-corrosive materials
- Performs at 80 PSI
- PVC construction with corrosion resistant stainless steel float rod for maximum dependability
Standard Weight: 9 lbs. LBS Weight U/M: 9 lbs. LB Overall Dimensions: 43" x 6" x 9"
This is a 12” x 5/16” holed orange section that is used underground from the tee as a riser extension. It can be cut at different locations (as marked on the section) to adjust the height of intake. Silt sock is available for this product.Learn More