For use with Submersible Sump Pump models: CDU790, CDU800, CDU980, SPF33, SPF50 and SSPF50.
- 90 Day Warranty
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 1" x 48"
- Adjustable anti-siphon ample valve with congenital in float.
- Long activity adamant anatomy bender with chain.
- 8-Inch to 12-Inch Adjustable Height
- Ballcock with Non-corrosive Delrin Construction has Positive Seal Shut-Off
- Easy do-it-yourself accession instructions
- Chrome Plated
- 3/4-Inch I.P.S. with 1/2-Inch I.P.S. bushing
- Die cast
- Installation instructions included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 4"
- Chrome finish
- 1-1/2-Inch PVC constructed
- Trip lever style
- Plated brass strainer
- Easy do-it-yourself installation instructions