Regular Price: $16.99
Special Price: $15.29
- Heavy-duty glass reinforced polypropylene.
- Clear polypropylene bowl.
- Polypropylene ribbed 316 stainless steel screens.
- EPDM gaskets standard. FKM (viton type) available.
- Clear Bowl Max 100 P.S.I. at 70°F.
- Convenient color coded screens for easy mesh size identification. (Refer to chart below)
For use with Submersible Sump Pump models: CDU790, CDU800, CDU980, SPF33, SPF50 and SSPF50.
- 90 Day Warranty
- Compression to compression shut-off
- For use with compressed air, gasoline, grease, oil, vacuum and water lines
- Works well with hard and soft copper tubing and flexible vinyl tubing
- Size: 1/4"
High quality and precision molded, Pacer's Strainers and Street Elbows are chemical resistant and lightweight yet rugged.
Strainers keep foreign material from damaging pumps and systems.
- Strainers made from Halar® or Polyethylene
- 1 1/2", 2" and 3" sizes (NPT and BSP available)
- Chrome finish
- 1-1/2-Inch PVC constructed
- Trip lever style
- Plated brass strainer
- Easy do-it-yourself installation instructions
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 4"
- Sch. 40 malleable black steel construction for durability
- Maximum working pressure of 214 psi
- Working temperature range of -29 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential gas, air and lp supply
- Do not use with drinking water
- Pressure tested directly at the factory
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Size: 1/2" x 120"