- Heavy-duty glass reinforced polypropylene.
- Clear polypropylene bowl.
- Polypropylene ribbed 316 stainless steel screens.
- EPDM gaskets standard. FKM (viton type) available.
- Clear Bowl Max 100 P.S.I. at 70°F.
- Convenient color coded screens for easy mesh size identification. (Refer to chart below)
- Chrome plated
- Diverts water from spout to handheld shower
- 3/4-Inch IPS with 1/2-Inch IPS bushing
- Allows connection of 1/2-Inch IP handheld shower hose
- Easy do-it-yourself installation instructions
- Double acrylic handles
- 4" center set
- Quarter turn washerless cartridge with stainless steel surface
- Lead free brass AB1953 certified
- 2.0 GPM at 60 PSI.
- Chrome with pop up.
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Chrome Plated
- Fits 1/2-Inch or 3/4-Inch I.P.S. short or long thread pipe
- Fits 1/2-InchI.D. (5/8-InchO.D.) copper pipe
- Installation instructions included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 1" x 60"
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 4"