There are several parts on a roller pump that need serviced, to keep your pump functioning like new. Delavan produces their pumps to be field serviceable, parts can be replaced in the field with just a few simple tools and parts. Keep this kit in your toolbox and you will reduce the downtime of your Delavan pump.Kit Includes
- 4 - 11/16" Diameter Rollers
- Viton Seals
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 1-1/4" x 48"
- Compression to compression shut-off
- For use with compressed air, gasoline, grease, oil, vacuum and water lines
- Works well with hard and soft copper tubing and flexible vinyl tubing
- Size: 3/8"
- 6-Foot Stainless steel reinforced
- High pressure inlet
- 3/4-Inch FHT Brass Hose Swivels
- Easy installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 4"
- Heavy-duty glass reinforced polypropylene.
- Clear polypropylene bowl.
- Polypropylene ribbed 316 stainless steel screens.
- EPDM gaskets standard. FKM (viton type) available.
- Clear Bowl Max 100 P.S.I. at 70°F.
- Convenient color coded screens for easy mesh size identification. (Refer to chart below)