- Withstands up to 10,000 PSI, 100F to 600F.
- Use with water, steam, natural and L.P. gas, oil caustics, diluted acids.
- 1 oz. tube
- Sewer and drain fittings are used for sewer line, septic tank seepage systems and permieter drains
- Styrene sewer fittings meets ASTM D2852
- Styrene fittings have solvent weld joints
- Size: 4"
- Schedule 40 PVC pipe
- Used in cold water pressure applications
- Meets ASTM D1785 specifications
- Size: 3/4" x 60"
- Vinyl tubing with red cover
- Braiding provides high quality hose, less chance of blow-off
- Size: 1/2" Inner Diameter x 100'
- Sold by the Foot
- Galvanized malleable 90 degree street elbow
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Rated: 150 PSI
- For use with drinking water
- For sinks, basins, laundry tubs and other drain openings
- Includes chrome ring
- Rubber material
- Fits 1-1/2-Inch to 2-Inch diameter openings
- Lifetime Limited Warranty