- Black malleable union
- Unions are made of high grade malleable iron with a brass to iron seat
- Brass seat ring is pressed into a recess in the body end of the union under heavy pressure making the brass an integral part of the iron union
- Octagon Nut
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- For steam working pressure up to 150 lbs
- For non-shock cold water, oil and gas to 300 lbs
- Do not use with drinking water
- Size: 1/2"
- Short 9-Inch handle
- 4-Inch red cup
- Made of wood and rubber
- Durable construction
- Withstands up to 10,000 PSI, 100F to 600F.
- Use with water, steam, natural and L.P. gas, oil caustics, diluted acids.
- 1 oz. tube
- Sewer and drain fittings are used for sewer line, septic tank seepage systems and permieter drains
- Styrene sewer fittings meets ASTM D2852
- Styrene fittings have solvent weld joints
- Size: 4"