Hypro Series 9300 hydraulic motor-driven centrifugal pumps provide smooth performance. They can be conveniently mounted on the tractor or sprayer, becoming part of the vehicle’s hydraulic system and freeing the PTO for other uses. The Hypro “close-coupled” design reduces the mounting space required, eliminating long shafts and couplers between the pump and motor.
- Max. Flow 115 gpm/435 lpm
- Max Pressure 93 psi/6.4 bar
- Motor capacity 6-9 gpm/34-38 lpm
- Hydraulic motor drive (for open and closed center systems)
- Housing: cast iron or stainless steel
- Port sizes: 1 1⁄2" NPT inlet, 1 1⁄4" NPT outlet
- Impeller: Cast Iron models – glass-filled nylon; Stainless Steel models – polypropylene
- Pump seals: Cast Iron models – Viton/ceramic are standard; Stainless Steel models – Life Guard™ silicon carbide
- Hydraulic ports: 1⁄2" NPT
115 V AC Diaphragm Pump, Motor Bracket Pump N Go, Mounts directly to drums, containers, and storage tanks. - Portable Pump on Tubular Frame. The most versatile and robust Chemical Transfer System - Used in Industrial and Agricultural Markets. The Sotera 400B Series offers proven technology which combines the attributes of an Air Operated Diaphragm pump, but with the convenience and efficiency of an electromechanically driven design. Uses less power than other conventional Chemical pumps for maximized efficiency. One Way Valve FeatureConforms to the EPA's 2011 mandate requiring package designs to not allow back filling of tote drumUnique Design improves fluid handling capabilities with low material sheerSolids handling up to 1/10"Viscosity Range: 0-3000C.P.S.Dry run capabilityHeavy Duty Rugged ConstructionGlass reinforced Polypropylene pump body provides integrity and excellent material compatibility inside & outOptimized Fluid compatibilitySantoprene diaphragm for maximum chemical and corrosion resistancePower Distribution - Unique reciprocating, spring driven double diaphragm configuration retains constant pressure, regardless of loadMotor amperage is reduced as back pressure increasesNo internal bypass - pump automatically goes neutral when end of hose valve is shut off.
Material Stainless Steel Type Rotary Vane Pump Hose Length 12 ft Voltage 115 Horsepower 1/4 Delivery Rate 13 gpm Hose Size 1" Applications Solvents, Cleaners, Degreasers, Deionized Water UPC 094718841062 Weight 50.000000 SKUs 4132711
Electric Operated Drum Pump, Diaphragm, 1/4 HP, Wetted Materials Polypropylene, Fluorocarbon, SS, Santoprene, 1 Phase, 12VDC, 2600 RPM, Pump Body Material Glass Filled Polypropylene, Discharge Tubing Material EPDM, Fluorocarbon Seal, 15 GPM, Max. Head 34 Ft., Max. Pressure 15 PSI, Max. Temp. 130 F, Max. Viscosity 3000 CPS, Inlet Size 2 In, Outlet Size 1 In, Hose Length 12', Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 1 In., Includes 3' Hoses
Type Diaphragm Item Electric Operated Drum Pump Voltage 12VDC Hz 60 Phase 1 HP 1/4 RPM 2600/360cycle/min Motor Enclosure TENV Motor Type 12VDC Pump Body Material Glass Filled Polypropylene Wetted Materials Polypropylene, Fluorocarbon, SS, Santoprene pH Range 3.6-11.9 Seal Material Fluorocarbon Gasket Material Fluorocarbon Discharge Tubing Material EPDM Hose Material EPDM Piston Santoprene For Use On Chemicals GPM 15 Maximum Head 34'' Max. Pressure 15PSI Max. Temp. 130oF Max. Viscosity 3000 CPS Max. GPM for Oil 12 Max. GPM for Water 15 Inlet Size 2" Outlet Size 1" Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 1" Hose Length 12'' Suction Tube Length 39" Overall Length 18" Metered N Application DEF, Solvents, Cleaners, Degreasers, Deionized Water, Caustics Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year Includes 3'' Hose Weight 32.650000 SKUs 6XGW0
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
PACER PUMPS feature engines by Briggs & Stratton, Honda & LCT. Curve Port Size Engine Weight Model U 2" 205cc B&S 46# SE2UL E5ICP U 2" 6.5 Vanguard 57# SE2UL E6VCP U 2" 5.0 Honda GC 47# SE2UL E5HOC U 2" 5.5 Honda GX 48# SE2UL E5HCP R 2" 205cc B&S 46# SE2RL E5ICP S 3" 6.5 Vanguard 57# SE3SL E6VCP X 3" 8.0 Vanguard 70# SE3XL E8VCP Z 3" 8.0 Vanguard 70# SE3ZL E8VCP R 2" 5.5 (diesel) 110# SE2RL E5DLC X 3" 5.5 (diesel) 116# SE3SL E5DLC
One of Pacer's most popular pumps! This self-priming, centrifugal pump from Pacer Pumps' "S" Series is lightweight, chemically resistant and is used for general service with water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. With its durable glass reinforced polyester construction, this pump is capable of moving up to 200 gallons of water per minute, and is powered by a 5.5 HP Honda GX engine.
- Housing, Volute & Impeller: glass-reinforced polyester
- Shaft Seal: stainless steel with carbon and ceramic faces, EPDM fitted
- Internal Fasteners: stainless steel
- External Fasteners: plated steel
- Carrying handle
- EPDM O-Rings and gasket
- Check valve
- Engine Features
- 5.5 HP Honda Series GX160
- Overhead valve design
- Fast, easy, reliable starting
- Meets CARB and EPA emission standards
- Cast iron cylinder sleeve
- Electronic ignition
- Oil Alert/Low Oil Shut off
- Engine: 5.5 HP Honda GX160
- Port Size: 2"
- Flow: 200 GPM
- Max Head: 126 ft.
- PSI: 54.5
- 706 Impeller
- Weight: 48 lbs
- 2” water pump
- EPA certified
- 6.5hp Honda GX200 Low Oil Alert engine
- 158 gpm
- 82’ total lift
- 26’ suction lift
- 40 PSI total head
- 10 PSI maximum suction head