- Heavy cast iron CSA approved jet pump complete with pressure tank.
- Capacitor start, copper wound motor with thermal overload protection. Dual voltage motor is factory connected for 115 Volts. Spade connectors enable quick voltage change to 230 Volt service.
- Pressure switch factory preset to 20-40 PSI.
Horsepower: 1/2 HP Volts: 115/230 V Hertz: 60 Hz Phase: Single Phase Thermally protected: Yes RPM: 3450 RPM Flow: Up to 1170 GPH
4H10G07-305 - 3/4 HP, Submersible Well Pump, 10 GPM, 2 Wire With Ground, 230V, Franklin NEMA Standard Motor, Tough Carbon Steel Shell, 12 Stage & 1" NPT, 170' @ 40 PSI = 10 GPM, Water To 350', 1 YearLearn More
- 4H10G07-301 - 3/4 HP, Submersible Well Pump
- 10 GPM
- 3 Wire With Ground
- Franklin NEMA Standard Motor
- Tough Carbon Steel Shell
- 14 Stage & 1" NPT
- 170' @ 40 PSI = 10 GPM
- Water To 350'
- Requires Control Box Model #127197 True Value # 777-766
- 1 Year Warranty
Hypro Series 9300 hydraulic motor-driven centrifugal pumps provide smooth performance. They can be conveniently mounted on the tractor or sprayer, becoming part of the vehicle’s hydraulic system and freeing the PTO for other uses. The Hypro “close-coupled” design reduces the mounting space required, eliminating long shafts and couplers between the pump and motor.
- Max. Flow 115 gpm/435 lpm
- Max Pressure 93 psi/6.4 bar
- Motor capacity 6-9 gpm/34-38 lpm
- Hydraulic motor drive (for open and closed center systems)
- Housing: cast iron or stainless steel
- Port sizes: 1 1⁄2" NPT inlet, 1 1⁄4" NPT outlet
- Impeller: Cast Iron models – glass-filled nylon; Stainless Steel models – polypropylene
- Pump seals: Cast Iron models – Viton/ceramic are standard; Stainless Steel models – Life Guard™ silicon carbide
- Hydraulic ports: 1⁄2" NPT
115 V AC Diaphragm Pump, Motor Bracket Pump N Go, Mounts directly to drums, containers, and storage tanks. - Portable Pump on Tubular Frame. The most versatile and robust Chemical Transfer System - Used in Industrial and Agricultural Markets. The Sotera 400B Series offers proven technology which combines the attributes of an Air Operated Diaphragm pump, but with the convenience and efficiency of an electromechanically driven design. Uses less power than other conventional Chemical pumps for maximized efficiency. One Way Valve FeatureConforms to the EPA's 2011 mandate requiring package designs to not allow back filling of tote drumUnique Design improves fluid handling capabilities with low material sheerSolids handling up to 1/10"Viscosity Range: 0-3000C.P.S.Dry run capabilityHeavy Duty Rugged ConstructionGlass reinforced Polypropylene pump body provides integrity and excellent material compatibility inside & outOptimized Fluid compatibilitySantoprene diaphragm for maximum chemical and corrosion resistancePower Distribution - Unique reciprocating, spring driven double diaphragm configuration retains constant pressure, regardless of loadMotor amperage is reduced as back pressure increasesNo internal bypass - pump automatically goes neutral when end of hose valve is shut off.
Material Stainless Steel Type Rotary Vane Pump Hose Length 12 ft Voltage 115 Horsepower 1/4 Delivery Rate 13 gpm Hose Size 1" Applications Solvents, Cleaners, Degreasers, Deionized Water UPC 094718841062 Weight 50.000000 SKUs 4132711
Electric Operated Drum Pump, Diaphragm, 1/4 HP, Wetted Materials Polypropylene, Fluorocarbon, SS, Santoprene, 1 Phase, 12VDC, 2600 RPM, Pump Body Material Glass Filled Polypropylene, Discharge Tubing Material EPDM, Fluorocarbon Seal, 15 GPM, Max. Head 34 Ft., Max. Pressure 15 PSI, Max. Temp. 130 F, Max. Viscosity 3000 CPS, Inlet Size 2 In, Outlet Size 1 In, Hose Length 12', Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 1 In., Includes 3' Hoses
Type Diaphragm Item Electric Operated Drum Pump Voltage 12VDC Hz 60 Phase 1 HP 1/4 RPM 2600/360cycle/min Motor Enclosure TENV Motor Type 12VDC Pump Body Material Glass Filled Polypropylene Wetted Materials Polypropylene, Fluorocarbon, SS, Santoprene pH Range 3.6-11.9 Seal Material Fluorocarbon Gasket Material Fluorocarbon Discharge Tubing Material EPDM Hose Material EPDM Piston Santoprene For Use On Chemicals GPM 15 Maximum Head 34'' Max. Pressure 15PSI Max. Temp. 130oF Max. Viscosity 3000 CPS Max. GPM for Oil 12 Max. GPM for Water 15 Inlet Size 2" Outlet Size 1" Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 1" Hose Length 12'' Suction Tube Length 39" Overall Length 18" Metered N Application DEF, Solvents, Cleaners, Degreasers, Deionized Water, Caustics Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year Includes 3'' Hose Weight 32.650000 SKUs 6XGW0
- Type: 8-Roller design
- Max Pressure: 300 PSI (21 bar)
- Max Recommended Temperature: 140°F (60° C)
- Port Size: 1” NPT (female)
- Mounting: Base Mounted: 3⁄8 -18 UNC-2B (2 holes)
- PTO: Use torque bar and chain
- Shaft: Size: 15⁄16” solid shaft
- Rotation: CCW (standard); (Shaft rotation is determined when looking at shaft end of pump)
- Weight: 14 lbs (30.8 kg)
- Materials of Construction
- Housing:Diamond Series™ Stainless Steel
- Rollers: 3⁄4” Ultra rollers (standard)
- Shaft Seals: Viton cartridge type lip seals
- Seal Ring: Viton
- Shaft & Rotor: Diamond Series™ Stainless Steel: Extra-fine finish 416 SST
- Bearings: Permanently-lubricated, heavy-duty sealed bearings