- Heavy cast iron CSA approved jet pump complete with pressure tank.
- Capacitor start, copper wound motor with thermal overload protection. Dual voltage motor is factory connected for 115 Volts. Spade connectors enable quick voltage change to 230 Volt service.
- Pressure switch factory preset to 20-40 PSI.
Horsepower: 1/2 HP Volts: 115/230 V Hertz: 60 Hz Phase: Single Phase Thermally protected: Yes RPM: 3450 RPM Flow: Up to 1170 GPH
4H10G07-305 - 3/4 HP, Submersible Well Pump, 10 GPM, 2 Wire With Ground, 230V, Franklin NEMA Standard Motor, Tough Carbon Steel Shell, 12 Stage & 1" NPT, 170' @ 40 PSI = 10 GPM, Water To 350', 1 YearLearn More
- 4H10G07-301 - 3/4 HP, Submersible Well Pump
- 10 GPM
- 3 Wire With Ground
- Franklin NEMA Standard Motor
- Tough Carbon Steel Shell
- 14 Stage & 1" NPT
- 170' @ 40 PSI = 10 GPM
- Water To 350'
- Requires Control Box Model #127197 True Value # 777-766
- 1 Year Warranty
- Type: 8-Roller design
- Max Pressure: 300 PSI (21 bar)
- Max Recommended Temperature: 140°F (60° C)
- Port Size: 1” NPT (female)
- Mounting: Base Mounted: 3⁄8 -18 UNC-2B (2 holes)
- PTO: Use torque bar and chain
- Shaft: Size: 15⁄16” solid shaft
- Rotation: CCW (standard); (Shaft rotation is determined when looking at shaft end of pump)
- Weight: 14 lbs (30.8 kg)
- Materials of Construction
- Housing:Diamond Series™ Stainless Steel
- Rollers: 3⁄4” Ultra rollers (standard)
- Shaft Seals: Viton cartridge type lip seals
- Seal Ring: Viton
- Shaft & Rotor: Diamond Series™ Stainless Steel: Extra-fine finish 416 SST
- Bearings: Permanently-lubricated, heavy-duty sealed bearings
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
PACER PUMPS feature engines by Briggs & Stratton, Honda & LCT. Curve Port Size Engine Weight Model U 2" 205cc B&S 46# SE2UL E5ICP U 2" 6.5 Vanguard 57# SE2UL E6VCP U 2" 5.0 Honda GC 47# SE2UL E5HOC U 2" 5.5 Honda GX 48# SE2UL E5HCP R 2" 205cc B&S 46# SE2RL E5ICP S 3" 6.5 Vanguard 57# SE3SL E6VCP X 3" 8.0 Vanguard 70# SE3XL E8VCP Z 3" 8.0 Vanguard 70# SE3ZL E8VCP R 2" 5.5 (diesel) 110# SE2RL E5DLC X 3" 5.5 (diesel) 116# SE3SL E5DLC
- 2” water pump
- EPA certified
- 6.5hp Honda GX200 Low Oil Alert engine
- 158 gpm
- 82’ total lift
- 26’ suction lift
- 40 PSI total head
- 10 PSI maximum suction head