Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $39.99
Remco Extreme Duty pumps are capable of continuous heavy duty and extreme workloads. Matched with a high-performance motor, this model has extreme chemical capability and goes beyond the normal call of duty with many other additives as well. It also stands up to oil surfactants so you can feel confident that the Remco Extreme Duty will perform.
Motor Type: 12 VDC permanent magnet, totally enclosed, non-ventilated
Leads: 14 AWG, 7” long
Temperature Limits: Motor is not equipped with thermal protection. For user safety, optimal performance, and maximum motor life, the motor surface temperature should not exceed 150°F (66°C).(See Heat Rise graph)
Materials of Construction
Fasteners: Stainless Steel
Motor Shell: Coated Steel
Type: 3 chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry, demand mode
Certifications: CE Approval
Liquid Temperature: 140°F (60°C) Max.
Priming Capabilities: 14 feet (4 m)
Max Pressure: 60 PSI (4.4 bar)
Inlet/Outlet Ports: 3⁄8” FNPT
Weight: 6 lbs (2.7 kg)Learn More
- Acrylic handles, brass "D" spout, washerless control cartridges, water saving aerator.
- 8-Inch Center set
- Chrome with spray.
- 2.0 GPM at 60 PSI.
- Fits all standard kitchen sinks.
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- Cast-iron head can be locked with padlock.
- Strong, 1" corrosion-resistant stand-pipe for long life.
- Sturdy Buna-N plunger with a solid brass core provides leak-proof seal in all temperatures.
- Nylon valve seat provides perfect leak-proof seal and can be easily replaced.
- Rod, plunger, seat and linkage are replaceable without digging.