The Superior Pump 1/4 HP Submersible Thermoplastic Utility Pump offers exceptional power in a small, durable frame. Able to pump 30 Gal. a minute up to 25 ft. of vertical height, this Fully Submersible pump can easily fit inside a 6 in. opening. Designed to drain standing water from any environment, the 91250 is ideal for flooded basements, farm use, draining standing water from swimming pools, fountains, flooded basements, typical residential or commercial water transfer applications, and will pump down to a 1/4 in. The 91250 features a continuous-duty, split capacitor motor for optimal performance.
Thermally protected, the high-efficiency, 3.8 Amp, 1/4 HP motor delivers the power necessary for any tough job. Durable thermoplastic construction ensures this submersible pump can be used time and again without corroding. Water intakes on the side and bottom of the pump allow for continuous pumping with clog-resistant suction. The pump features a 10 ft., replaceable, waterproof power cord and is equipped with a large 1-1/4 in. male iron pipe discharge thread for high capacity pumping. A 3/4 in. garden hose adapter is also included. UL/CUL listed and CSA certified and backed by a one-year limited warranty. An optional float switch (sold separately) can be added to allow this model to be used as a sump pump.
- Tough thermoplastic construction
- 1-1/4 in. NPT discharge
- 3/4 in. garden hose adapter included
- 1/4 HP, maximum flow rate is 1800 Gallons Per Hour, 1200 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift
- Bottom suction design filters debris and removes water down to 1/8 inch of surface and passes up to 1/8 inch solids
- Submersible reinforced double sealed thermoplastic construction with 10 foot cord
- Large 1-1/4 in. discharge with 3/4 in. garden hose adapter
$42.99description Learn More
5 ft yard hydrant. Cast iron head, nylon valve seat and leakproof seal. The rod, plunger, seat and linkage are replaceable without diggingLearn More