The Wayne 115V transfer pump is a portable, lightweight pump that is ideal for household use. Plugs into any standard household outlet. The 6ft. suction hose and suction attachment remove water down to 1/8in.
- Corrosion-resistant chrome-plated bronze volute
- 3/4in. chrome-plated bronze connections fit standard garden hoses
- Convenient carrying handle for easy transport
- Self-priming pump
- Removes water down to 1/8in. when water suction attachment is used
- Includes 6-ft. suction hose, water suction attachment and parts kit
- For cold water use only
The Wayne submersible sump pump moves up to 2820 GPH. Fits 14in. wide opening.
- Includes tethered switch for automatic operation
- Top suction design resists clogging as debris is filtered
- Thermoplastic construction will not rust or corrode
- 1 1/2in. threaded discharge for high-capacity and ease of hookup
- Fits 14in. wide opening
1/5 HP motor is oil-cooled and thermal-overload protected to prevent burn out. This unique utility pump passes 1/2in. solids such as leaves, pebbles, and other debris without clogging.
- Thermally protected motor
- Bottom suction design removes water
- High capacity 1 1/4in. NPT discharge port
- Quick Disconnect 8ft. power cord
- 3/4in. adjustable discharge adapter connects to standard garden hose
- Easy-access handle for complete portability
- UL and CSA listed
This Pacer Pump rebuilt kit is designed for use with the Pacer 148cc, 8700 GPH chemical water pump Item# 109962. U.S.A. Flow GPH 8,700, Discharge Port in. 2, Impellers Glass reinforced polyester, Max. Total Head ft. 100, Engine Displacement cc 148, Port Size in. 2, Volute Glass reinforced polyester, Suction Port in. 2, Max. PSI 44, Pump Housing Thermoplastic, Max. Suction Lift ft. 25, Seals EPDM. Rebuild kit includes internal components for rebuilding chemical water pump Impeller, volute, shaft seal and EPDM elastomers.
- Rebuild kit includes internal components for rebuilding chemical water pump
- Impeller, volute, shaft seal and EPDM elastomers
- Continuous duty, thermally protected - split capacitor motor
- Pumps will lift water up to 25' of vertical height
- Tough thermoplastic construction
- Large 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" discharge for high capacity pumping
- Can be used as a utility pump by removing the float switch
- Amps: 4.1
- Construction: Thermoplastic
- Switch Type: Tethered
- Discharge Size: 1-1/4" or 1-1/2"
- Discharge Type: Top
- Cord Length: 10'
- Solids Handling: 1/8"
- Impeller Type: Thermoplastic
- Warranty: 1 Year