The Wayne 115V transfer pump is a portable, lightweight pump that is ideal for household use. Plugs into any standard household outlet. The 6ft. suction hose and suction attachment remove water down to 1/8in.
- Corrosion-resistant chrome-plated bronze volute
- 3/4in. chrome-plated bronze connections fit standard garden hoses
- Convenient carrying handle for easy transport
- Self-priming pump
- Removes water down to 1/8in. when water suction attachment is used
- Includes 6-ft. suction hose, water suction attachment and parts kit
- For cold water use only
- Pumps Up To 3200 GPH @ 0'
- Reinforced, Corrosion-Resistant Thermoplastic Pedestal Sump Pump
- Adjustable Vertical Float Switch Allows For Easy Changes In Operating Cycle To Fit Application
- Top Suction Design Filters Debris and Minimizes Clogging
- Designed for Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes
- High Performance 1/3 HP Motor
- Corrosion Resistant Reinforced Thermoplastic Construction
- 1-1/2" NPT Discharge And Thermoplastic Base
- Will Replace Most Submersible Sumps Without Any Plumbing Changes
- Designed For 14” Diameter Or Larger Sump Basins
Motor Type: 12 VDC permanent magnet, totally enclosed, non-ventilated
Leads: 14 AWG, 12” long
Duty Cycle: See Heat Rise graph
Temperature Limits: Motor is not equipped with thermal protection. For user safety, optimal performance, and maximum motor life, the motor surface temperature should not exceed 150°F (66°C).(See Heat Rise graph)
Materials of Construction
Fasteners: Stainless Steel
Motor Shell: Coated Steel
Type: 3 chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry, demand or bypass mode
Certifications: CE Approval
Liquid Temperature: 140°F (60°C) Max.
Priming Capabilities: 14 feet (4 m)
Max Pressure: 60 PSI (4.4 bar)
Inlet/Outlet Ports: 3⁄8” FNPT
Weight: 6 lbs (2.7 kg)Learn More
The Wayne submersible sump pump moves up to 2820 GPH. Fits 14in. wide opening.
- Includes tethered switch for automatic operation
- Top suction design resists clogging as debris is filtered
- Thermoplastic construction will not rust or corrode
- 1 1/2in. threaded discharge for high-capacity and ease of hookup
- Fits 14in. wide opening
- Continuous duty, thermally protected - split capacitor motor
- Pumps will lift water up to 25' of vertical height
- Tough thermoplastic construction
- Large 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" discharge for high capacity pumping
- Can be used as a utility pump by removing the float switch
- Amps: 4.1
- Construction: Thermoplastic
- Switch Type: Tethered
- Discharge Size: 1-1/4" or 1-1/2"
- Discharge Type: Top
- Cord Length: 10'
- Solids Handling: 1/8"
- Impeller Type: Thermoplastic
- Warranty: 1 Year
- 12 V; max. flow rate is 350 Gallons Per Hour; 300 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift
- 3/4 in. chrome-plated bronze suction/discharge for easy connection to standard garden hose
- Removes water down to 1/8 in. of surface (when water suction attachment is connected)
- Portable and lightweight transfer pump you can take anywhere
- Connects to 12 Volt battery with alligator clamps, includes convenient on/off switch
- 6 ft. suction hose
- Water suction attachment
- Replacement parts kit
Performance Discharge Head Gallons/Hour 0' 350 10' 310 20' 250 30' 80
1/5 HP motor is oil-cooled and thermal-overload protected to prevent burn out. This unique utility pump passes 1/2in. solids such as leaves, pebbles, and other debris without clogging.
- Thermally protected motor
- Bottom suction design removes water
- High capacity 1 1/4in. NPT discharge port
- Quick Disconnect 8ft. power cord
- 3/4in. adjustable discharge adapter connects to standard garden hose
- Easy-access handle for complete portability
- UL and CSA listed
This Pacer Pump rebuilt kit is designed for use with the Pacer 148cc, 8700 GPH chemical water pump Item# 109962. U.S.A. Flow GPH 8,700, Discharge Port in. 2, Impellers Glass reinforced polyester, Max. Total Head ft. 100, Engine Displacement cc 148, Port Size in. 2, Volute Glass reinforced polyester, Suction Port in. 2, Max. PSI 44, Pump Housing Thermoplastic, Max. Suction Lift ft. 25, Seals EPDM. Rebuild kit includes internal components for rebuilding chemical water pump Impeller, volute, shaft seal and EPDM elastomers.
- Rebuild kit includes internal components for rebuilding chemical water pump
- Impeller, volute, shaft seal and EPDM elastomers