Pumps - Accessories
A pump moves fluids, such as gases, slurries, and liquids. Pumps work in many different ways, such as manually, via electricity, wind power, and engines. These pumps are used for different reasons.
They are used to pump water from wells, filtering ponds, and aquariums, in vehicles, such as water pumps, and pumps for moving gas and oil through your vehicle. They are also used for getting water out of basements, and many more reasons.
Rural King has many different types and brands of pumps and accessories available. The Pacer Pumps S Series 2" U-Curve 5.5 Honda GX Engine Drive Pump is a self-priming centrifugal pump that is lightweight and chemically resistant for general service on water, salt water, waste water, and mild acids. You can choose a Briggs & Stratton, LCT and Honda, and they can be bought as electric, gas, or hydraulic powered.
If you need a sump pump, we offer the Wayne cast iron submersible sump pump with tether float switch. Demand Pumps are also available, as well as pedestal sump pumps and many more. No matter what type of pump you need you can find it at your local store or online.
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $39.99
Motor Type: 12 VDC permanent magnet, totally enclosed, non-ventilated
Leads: 14 AWG, 12” long
Duty Cycle: See Heat Rise graph
Temperature Limits: Motor is not equipped with thermal protection. For user safety, optimal performance, and maximum motor life, the motor surface temperature should not exceed 150°F (66°C).(See Heat Rise graph)
Materials of Construction
Fasteners: Stainless Steel
Motor Shell: Coated Steel
Type: 3 chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry, demand or bypass mode
Certifications: CE Approval
Liquid Temperature: 140°F (60°C) Max.
Priming Capabilities: 14 feet (4 m)
Max Pressure: 60 PSI (4.4 bar)
Inlet/Outlet Ports: 3⁄8” FNPT
Weight: 6 lbs (2.7 kg)Learn More
Motor Type: 12 VDC permanent magnet, thermally protected, splashproof
2200-1: 18 AWG, 9” long
2200-2/2200-3: 18 AWG, 4.5” long with 2-pin connector
Duty Cycle: Intermittent
Materials of Construction
Motor Housing: Nylon 6/6
Pump Housing: Polypropylene
Fasteners: Stainless steel and zinc plated
Type: 2 chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry
Max Recommended Temperature: 110°F (43°C)
4 feet (1.2 m) suction lift
Max Pressure: 40 PSI (2.8 bar)
Pressure Demand Switch:
Shut-Off: 40 ±5 PSI (2.8 ±0.3 bar) factory setting
Turn-On: 25 ±5 PSI (1.7 ±0.3 bar)
Inlet/Outlet Ports: 3⁄8” hose barb
Weight: 1.25 lbs (.57 kg)Learn More
The pump is an on demand pump that stops when the pressure reaches 60 psi or so. When the pressure drops below 60 the pump turns on. Pump and motor stop instantly when discharge is closed. Diaphragm design eliminates troublesome shaft seal. Pump can be run dry without damage. Ball bearing drive assures longer pump life. Excellent self-priming capability. Santoprene diaphragms and viton valves are standard. Maximum temperature of pumped liquid is 130°F (55°C). Permanent magnet motor and longer life brushes.
- 12 Volt Diaphragm Pump
- 2.1 GPM
- 60 psi max pressure
- 8 Amp Draw
- Each pump has an internal fan which cools the pump during operations by up to 50%
- Upgraded pressure switch for longer life
- Motor windings have been increased to help dissipate heat
- Ready for Round-up
The Wayne submersible sump pump moves up to 2820 GPH. Fits 14in. wide opening.
- Includes tethered switch for automatic operation
- Top suction design resists clogging as debris is filtered
- Thermoplastic construction will not rust or corrode
- 1 1/2in. threaded discharge for high-capacity and ease of hookup
- Fits 14in. wide opening
2" High Pressure Pump_HP-2070R
- 210cc Powerease Engine
- Recoil Start & Low Oil Shutdown
- Fuel Tank Capacity 0.95 GAL.(3.6L)
- 2" Intake Connection MNPT
- 2" Outlet Connection MNPT
- 126.0 GPM Max Flow
- Centrifugal Aluminum Pump
- Aluminum Impeller
- 197' Total Lift (85 PSI Outlet Pressure)
- 26' Suction Lift
- 2 Year Powerease Engine Limited Warranty
Wayne cast iron lawn sprinkler pump is built to give you many years of dependable pumping service. Designed to operate underground sprinkling systems, draw water from well, lake or ponds for watering, pool filling, or any other applications where high water volume is needed. Can be used as a portable sprinkler or water transfer pump. Pump should be installed in a basement, garage, tool shed or pump house.
- Continuous duty pump has single stage motor
- Self-priming pump
- Dual voltage available (115/230), factory wired for 230V with easy conversion switch
- High-efficiency square flange motor is thermally protected to prevent overheating
- Rugged cast iron pump housing
- Stainless steel shaft for durability
- Can supports up to 8-10 sprinkler heads at 100ft.
- Glass reinforced thermoplastic impeller and diffuser for corrosion-resistance
- Ceramic/carbon-faced seal for long life
- Easy access drain port
- Heavy-duty cast iron mounting brackets
- Motor Speed: 3450 RPM
- UL and CSA listed
- Inner Diameter: 1 in.
- Design Type: Turbine
- Fitting: NPT (Female) 1 in.
- Accuracy: 3.0% of reading
- Flow Range: 5 to 50 GPM, 19 to 190 LPM
- Operating Temperature: +32 to +140 F
- Reads: Gallons
- Electronic Choice: Rate of Flow, Field Calibration, Batch, and Cumulative Total options
- Wetted Materials: PVC Housing, Ceramic Bearings, 316 Stainless Steel Rings, PVDF Rotor, and Tungsten Carbide Shaft.
- Powered By: 5 year Lithium Battery
- Pressure Rating: 225 PSIG, 15.3 Bar, at 73 F/23 C.
- Typical K-Factor: 565
- To Use With: OEM Water Treatment Equipment/Skids, Small Waste Water Treatment Equipment, Sub-Metering of of Facility Water Usage, and Water Based Cooling System.
- Approvals: CE
- Warranty: 1 Year