Pumps - Accessories
The PSU 1020 features 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" combination adapters and the most durable check valve flapper in the industry. This is one of the world's most reliable sump pump check valves.
- 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" combination adapters
- The most durable flapper in the industry
- All stainless steel clamps
- All stainless steel fasteners
- Strong and durable ABS body
- Fits 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" black, galvanized or DWV Schedule 40 pipe
- Size: 1-1/4" or 1-1/2"
- Max. Operating Pressure: 45 PSI
- Material: ABS (Body), PVC (Adapters) and 301 Stainless Steel (Clamps and Fasteners)
- Application: Sump Pumps
A WAYNE Drill Pump is a drill powered water pump that connects to standard garden hoses to pump water easily. Typical applications include clogged sinks, overflowed dishwashers and washing machines.
- Drill Pump Pumps up to 150 GPH
- Durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel shaft
- Compatible with any electric drill
- Thermoplastic construction
For use with Submersible Sump Pump models: CDU790, CDU800, CDU980, SPF33, SPF50 and SSPF50.
- 90 Day Warranty
- 90 Day Warranty
- 1 1/4" x 24"
Fimco Port Fittings for High Flo 2.1 G.P.M. Pump is a package of replacement port fittings for High Flo 2.1 & 3.8 GPM pumps. Includes one each of 3/8 in. hose barb, 1/2 in. hose barb and 1/2 in. MNPT port fittings.
Regular Price: $16.99
Special Price: $14.44
- Heavy-duty glass reinforced polypropylene.
- Clear polypropylene bowl.
- Polypropylene ribbed 316 stainless steel screens.
- EPDM gaskets standard. FKM (viton type) available.
- Clear Bowl Max 100 P.S.I. at 70°F.
- Convenient color coded screens for easy mesh size identification. (Refer to chart below)
High quality and precision molded, Pacer's Strainers and Street Elbows are chemical resistant and lightweight yet rugged.
Strainers keep foreign material from damaging pumps and systems.
- Strainers made from Halar® or Polyethylene
- 1 1/2", 2" and 3" sizes (NPT and BSP available)