Pumps - Accessories
Motor Type: 12 VDC permanent magnet, thermally protected, splashproof
2200-1: 18 AWG, 9” long
2200-2/2200-3: 18 AWG, 4.5” long with 2-pin connector
Duty Cycle: Intermittent
Materials of Construction
Motor Housing: Nylon 6/6
Pump Housing: Polypropylene
Fasteners: Stainless steel and zinc plated
Type: 2 chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry
Max Recommended Temperature: 110°F (43°C)
4 feet (1.2 m) suction lift
Max Pressure: 40 PSI (2.8 bar)
Pressure Demand Switch:
Shut-Off: 40 ±5 PSI (2.8 ±0.3 bar) factory setting
Turn-On: 25 ±5 PSI (1.7 ±0.3 bar)
Inlet/Outlet Ports: 3⁄8” hose barb
Weight: 1.25 lbs (.57 kg)Learn More
For use with Submersible Sump Pump models: CDU790, CDU800, CDU980, SPF33, SPF50 and SSPF50.
- 90 Day Warranty
- Glass reinforced polypropylene.
- Heavy duty (Schedule 80).
- Lightweight with excellent strength.
- NPT threads.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Pressure to 150 P.S.I. at 70°F.
Regular Price: $49.99
Special Price: $44.99
- 1/4 horsepower thermoplastic utility pump
- 3/4" garden hose adapter included
- Powerful / energy efficient split capiciter motor
- Pumps up to 30 gallons per minute, 1800 gallons per hour
- Side and bottom intake provides for clog resistant suction
- Pump will lift water over 25 ft. vertical height
- 1-1/4" male iron pipe discharge thread
- One year warranty from Superior Pump Co
- UL listed
- Heavy-duty glass reinforced polypropylene.
- Clear polypropylene bowl.
- Polypropylene ribbed 316 stainless steel screens.
- EPDM gaskets standard. FKM (viton type) available.
- Clear Bowl Max 100 P.S.I. at 70°F.
- Convenient color coded screens for easy mesh size identification. (Refer to chart below)
- 90 Day Warranty
- 1 1/4" x 24"