Pumps - Accessories
Motor Type: 12 VDC permanent magnet, thermally protected, splashproof
2200-1: 18 AWG, 9” long
2200-2/2200-3: 18 AWG, 4.5” long with 2-pin connector
Duty Cycle: Intermittent
Materials of Construction
Motor Housing: Nylon 6/6
Pump Housing: Polypropylene
Fasteners: Stainless steel and zinc plated
Type: 2 chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry
Max Recommended Temperature: 110°F (43°C)
4 feet (1.2 m) suction lift
Max Pressure: 40 PSI (2.8 bar)
Pressure Demand Switch:
Shut-Off: 40 ±5 PSI (2.8 ±0.3 bar) factory setting
Turn-On: 25 ±5 PSI (1.7 ±0.3 bar)
Inlet/Outlet Ports: 3⁄8” hose barb
Weight: 1.25 lbs (.57 kg)Learn More
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $39.99
Motor Type: 12 VDC permanent magnet, totally enclosed, non-ventilated
Leads: 14 AWG, 12” long
Duty Cycle: See Heat Rise graph
Temperature Limits: Motor is not equipped with thermal protection. For user safety, optimal performance, and maximum motor life, the motor surface temperature should not exceed 150°F (66°C).(See Heat Rise graph)
Materials of Construction
Fasteners: Stainless Steel
Motor Shell: Coated Steel
Type: 3 chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry, demand or bypass mode
Certifications: CE Approval
Liquid Temperature: 140°F (60°C) Max.
Priming Capabilities: 14 feet (4 m)
Max Pressure: 60 PSI (4.4 bar)
Inlet/Outlet Ports: 3⁄8” FNPT
Weight: 6 lbs (2.7 kg)Learn More
For sump applications, the PSU 1011 is designed to hold a sump pump. It is ideal for basement applications where a submersible or pedestal sump pump is required. The single piece basin is injection molded polyethylene structural foam and provides superior toughness and reliability. The rim of the basin includes pre-drilled holes with inserts to accept the mounting and securing of a cover. The ultra-strong reinforced bottom will not buckle, deform or puncture, even under the harshest soil or ground water conditions. The PSU 1011 has multiple cover options and will provide decades of reliable service.
- Heavy duty structural foam injection molded construction
- Cover mounting inserts included on basin
- Ultra strong, reinforced bottom will not flex
- Gas and Radon tight; Odor free
- Size: 18" x 22"
- Capacity: 20 Gallons
- Material: Injection Molded Polyethylene Structural Foam
- Glass reinforced polypropylene.
- Heavy duty (Schedule 80).
- Lightweight with excellent strength.
- NPT threads.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Pressure to 150 P.S.I. at 70°F.
- Heavy-duty glass reinforced polypropylene.
- Clear polypropylene bowl.
- Polypropylene ribbed 316 stainless steel screens.
- EPDM gaskets standard. FKM (viton type) available.
- Clear Bowl Max 100 P.S.I. at 70°F.
- Convenient color coded screens for easy mesh size identification. (Refer to chart below)