Pumps - Accessories
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
Curve Port Size Req'd HP Weight Model E 1 1/2" 2 16# SE1-1/2EL HYC F 2" 3 16# SE2FL HYC H 2" 3 16# SE2HL HYC I 2" 5 16# SE2IL HYC J 2" 5 16# SE2JL HYC L 3" 5 16# SE3LL HYC
Self-priming centrifugal, glass reinforced Noryl construction, stainless steel internal and external fasteners, EPDM O-rings, integral Noryl shaft sleeve, dual 1-1/2" female and 2" male threaded suction and discharge connections, built-in polypropylene basket strainer, close-coupled to an electric motor, mounted on polypropylene baseplate.
THREE PHASE 230/460 VOLT, 3450 RPM, TEFC Curve Port Size Req'd HP Volt Model A 1-1/2" / 2" 0.5 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2AL D.5C B 1-1/2" / 2" 0.75 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2BL D.75C C 1-1/2" / 2" 1 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2CL D1.0C D 1-1/2" / 2" 1.5 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2DL D1.5C E 1-1/2" / 2" 2 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2EL D2.0C
Built to give you many years of dependable pumping service. The Wayne PLS series lets you water your lawn and garden with water pulled from a pond or lake, instead of from the city water system. Also a great tool for emptying or filling stock tanks and removing standing water from flooded areas and transfer water. Capable of supplying 2 or 3 sprinklers through 150 feet of garden hose. CSA listed.
- Continuous duty pump
- Motor Speed: 3450 RPM
- 120V totally enclosed, fan-cooled continuous-duty motor
- Stainless steel pump housing for durability and corrosion resistance
- Durable impeller
- Ceramic/carbon-faced seal for long life
- Safe and convenient on/off switch
- Includes 3/4in. garden hose adapters
- Convenient carrying handle
- For use with clear water only
- 3 power cord with three-prong plug
The Wayne 115V transfer pump is a portable, lightweight pump that is ideal for household use. Plugs into any standard household outlet. The 6ft. suction hose and suction attachment remove water down to 1/8in.
- Corrosion-resistant chrome-plated bronze volute
- 3/4in. chrome-plated bronze connections fit standard garden hoses
- Convenient carrying handle for easy transport
- Self-priming pump
- Removes water down to 1/8in. when water suction attachment is used
- Includes 6-ft. suction hose, water suction attachment and parts kit
- For cold water use only
Cast Iron 5⁄8” Solid Shaft, CW Rotation
- Type: 4-roller design
- Max Pressure: 150 PSI (10.5 bar)
- Max Recommended Temperature: 140°F (60°C)
- Port Size: 3⁄4” NPT (female)
- Mounting: Base Mounted: 5⁄16 -18 UNC-2B (2 holes)
- PTO: Use torque bar and chain
- Shaft: Size: 4900: 5⁄8” solid shaft 4901: 1⁄2” hollow shaft Rotation: CW (standard) (Shaft rotation is determined when looking at shaft end of pump)
- Max Flow: 9.2 GPM (35 LPM)
- Max Operating Speed: 26 00 RPM
- Weight: 5 lbs (11 kg)
- 90 day warranty
- 1 1/2" x 24'
For sump applications, the PSU 1011 is designed to hold a sump pump. It is ideal for basement applications where a submersible or pedestal sump pump is required. The single piece basin is injection molded polyethylene structural foam and provides superior toughness and reliability. The rim of the basin includes pre-drilled holes with inserts to accept the mounting and securing of a cover. The ultra-strong reinforced bottom will not buckle, deform or puncture, even under the harshest soil or ground water conditions. The PSU 1011 has multiple cover options and will provide decades of reliable service.
- Heavy duty structural foam injection molded construction
- Cover mounting inserts included on basin
- Ultra strong, reinforced bottom will not flex
- Gas and Radon tight; Odor free
- Size: 18" x 22"
- Capacity: 20 Gallons
- Material: Injection Molded Polyethylene Structural Foam