Pumps - Accessories
High quality and precision molded, Pacer's Strainers and Street Elbows are chemical resistant and lightweight yet rugged.
Strainers keep foreign material from damaging pumps and systems.
- Strainers made from Halar® or Polyethylene
- 1 1/2", 2" and 3" sizes (NPT and BSP available)
The PSU 1016 Sump Basin Cover is ideal for use with a submersible or pedestal sump pump where a gas tight sump basin seal is not a concern. The corrosion proof single piece cover is injection molded polyethylene structural foam and provides superior structural toughness and reliability.
- Heavy duty structural foam injection molded construction
- For use with Plumbstar 18" diameter basins
- Perfect for pedestal sump pumps
- Slotted design provides maximum versatility
- Works with all sump pumps
- Made in the USA
- Diameter: 18"
- Structural Thickness: 1/4"
- Material: Injection Molded Polyethylene Structural Foam
- Application: Pedestal or Submersible Sump Pumps
- (4) 1/4-20 Bolts
- Four Washers
The PSU 1032 is an extremely versatile sump check valve. It threads directly into the discharge of a 1-1/4" or a 1-1/2" sump pump. It comes with a combination adapter which fits 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" black, galvanized, or DWV schedule 40 pipe.
- Threads directly into the discharge of a 1-1/4" or a 1-1/2" sump pump
- The most durable flapper in the industry
- Ultra quiet flapper
- All stainless steel clamps
- Strong and durable ABS body
- Flow arrow on label
- Fits 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" black, galvanized or schedule 40 pipe
- Size: 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" (Threading), 1-1/2" (Adapter)
- Max. Operating Pressure: 45 PSI
- Material: ABS (Body), PVC (Adapter) and 301 Stainless Steel (Clamps and Fasteners)
- Application: Sump Pumps
- Made in the USA
- 90 day warranty
- 1 1/2" x 24'