Pumps - Accessories
A pump moves fluids, such as gases, slurries, and liquids. Pumps work in many different ways, such as manually, via electricity, wind power, and engines. These pumps are used for different reasons.
They are used to pump water from wells, filtering ponds, and aquariums, in vehicles, such as water pumps, and pumps for moving gas and oil through your vehicle. They are also used for getting water out of basements, and many more reasons.
Rural King has many different types and brands of pumps and accessories available. The Pacer Pumps S Series 2" U-Curve 5.5 Honda GX Engine Drive Pump is a self-priming centrifugal pump that is lightweight and chemically resistant for general service on water, salt water, waste water, and mild acids. You can choose a Briggs & Stratton, LCT and Honda, and they can be bought as electric, gas, or hydraulic powered.
If you need a sump pump, we offer the Wayne cast iron submersible sump pump with tether float switch. Demand Pumps are also available, as well as pedestal sump pumps and many more. No matter what type of pump you need you can find it at your local store or online.
The PSU 1016 Sump Basin Cover is ideal for use with a submersible or pedestal sump pump where a gas tight sump basin seal is not a concern. The corrosion proof single piece cover is injection molded polyethylene structural foam and provides superior structural toughness and reliability.
- Heavy duty structural foam injection molded construction
- For use with Plumbstar 18" diameter basins
- Perfect for pedestal sump pumps
- Slotted design provides maximum versatility
- Works with all sump pumps
- Made in the USA
- Diameter: 18"
- Structural Thickness: 1/4"
- Material: Injection Molded Polyethylene Structural Foam
- Application: Pedestal or Submersible Sump Pumps
- (4) 1/4-20 Bolts
- Four Washers
The PSU 1032 is an extremely versatile sump check valve. It threads directly into the discharge of a 1-1/4" or a 1-1/2" sump pump. It comes with a combination adapter which fits 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" black, galvanized, or DWV schedule 40 pipe.
- Threads directly into the discharge of a 1-1/4" or a 1-1/2" sump pump
- The most durable flapper in the industry
- Ultra quiet flapper
- All stainless steel clamps
- Strong and durable ABS body
- Flow arrow on label
- Fits 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" black, galvanized or schedule 40 pipe
- Size: 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" (Threading), 1-1/2" (Adapter)
- Max. Operating Pressure: 45 PSI
- Material: ABS (Body), PVC (Adapter) and 301 Stainless Steel (Clamps and Fasteners)
- Application: Sump Pumps
- Made in the USA
- 90 day warranty
- 1 1/2" x 24'
- 90 Day Warranty
- 1 1/4" x 24"