Pumps - Accessories
A pump moves fluids, such as gases, slurries, and liquids. Pumps work in many different ways, such as manually, via electricity, wind power, and engines. These pumps are used for different reasons.
They are used to pump water from wells, filtering ponds, and aquariums, in vehicles, such as water pumps, and pumps for moving gas and oil through your vehicle. They are also used for getting water out of basements, and many more reasons.
Rural King has many different types and brands of pumps and accessories available. The Pacer Pumps S Series 2" U-Curve 5.5 Honda GX Engine Drive Pump is a self-priming centrifugal pump that is lightweight and chemically resistant for general service on water, salt water, waste water, and mild acids. You can choose a Briggs & Stratton, LCT and Honda, and they can be bought as electric, gas, or hydraulic powered.
If you need a sump pump, we offer the Wayne cast iron submersible sump pump with tether float switch. Demand Pumps are also available, as well as pedestal sump pumps and many more. No matter what type of pump you need you can find it at your local store or online.
A WAYNE Drill Pump is a drill powered water pump that connects to standard garden hoses to pump water easily. Typical applications include clogged sinks, overflowed dishwashers and washing machines.
- Drill Pump Pumps up to 150 GPH
- Durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel shaft
- Compatible with any electric drill
- Thermoplastic construction
Hypro Series 9300 hydraulic motor-driven centrifugal pumps provide smooth performance. They can be conveniently mounted on the tractor or sprayer, becoming part of the vehicle’s hydraulic system and freeing the PTO for other uses. The Hypro “close-coupled” design reduces the mounting space required, eliminating long shafts and couplers between the pump and motor.
- Max. Flow 115 gpm/435 lpm
- Max Pressure 93 psi/6.4 bar
- Motor capacity 6-9 gpm/34-38 lpm
- Hydraulic motor drive (for open and closed center systems)
- Housing: cast iron or stainless steel
- Port sizes: 1 1⁄2" NPT inlet, 1 1⁄4" NPT outlet
- Impeller: Cast Iron models – glass-filled nylon; Stainless Steel models – polypropylene
- Pump seals: Cast Iron models – Viton/ceramic are standard; Stainless Steel models – Life Guard™ silicon carbide
- Hydraulic ports: 1⁄2" NPT
This Pacer Pump rebuilt kit is designed for use with the Pacer 148cc, 8700 GPH chemical water pump Item# 109962. U.S.A. Flow GPH 8,700, Discharge Port in. 2, Impellers Glass reinforced polyester, Max. Total Head ft. 100, Engine Displacement cc 148, Port Size in. 2, Volute Glass reinforced polyester, Suction Port in. 2, Max. PSI 44, Pump Housing Thermoplastic, Max. Suction Lift ft. 25, Seals EPDM. Rebuild kit includes internal components for rebuilding chemical water pump Impeller, volute, shaft seal and EPDM elastomers.
- Rebuild kit includes internal components for rebuilding chemical water pump
- Impeller, volute, shaft seal and EPDM elastomers
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
PACER PUMPS feature engines by Briggs & Stratton, Honda & LCT. Curve Port Size Engine Weight Model U 2" 205cc B&S 46# SE2UL E5ICP U 2" 6.5 Vanguard 57# SE2UL E6VCP U 2" 5.0 Honda GC 47# SE2UL E5HOC U 2" 5.5 Honda GX 48# SE2UL E5HCP R 2" 205cc B&S 46# SE2RL E5ICP S 3" 6.5 Vanguard 57# SE3SL E6VCP X 3" 8.0 Vanguard 70# SE3XL E8VCP Z 3" 8.0 Vanguard 70# SE3ZL E8VCP R 2" 5.5 (diesel) 110# SE2RL E5DLC X 3" 5.5 (diesel) 116# SE3SL E5DLC
- 1/4 horsepower thermoplastic utility pump
- 3/4" garden hose adapter included
- Powerful / energy efficient split capiciter motor
- Pumps up to 30 gallons per minute, 1800 gallons per hour
- Side and bottom intake provides for clog resistant suction
- Pump will lift water over 25 ft. vertical height
- 1-1/4" male iron pipe discharge thread
- One year warranty from Superior Pump Co
- UL listed
- Pumps Up To 4600 GPH @ 0'
- Durable, Cast Iron and Stainless Steel Submersible Sump Pump
- Vertical Float Switch For Automatic Operation
- Top Suction Design Filters Debris and Minimizes Clogging
- Designed For Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes
- Stainless Steel, High Performance 3/4 HP Motor
- 1-1/2" NPT Discharge and Durable Cast-Iron Base
- Float Guard Protects Switch From Hang-Ups
- Designed for 11” Diameter or Larger Sump Basins
- Approximate On Level @ 9” - Off Level @ 4”
The Econo-Ag Pump is the original thermoplastic selfpriming centrifugal pump for agriculture with the highest flow of any comparable plastic pump on the market
- Housing, volute and impeller: glass-reinforced polyester
- Rubber parts: EPDM
- Shaft seal: stainless steel with carbon and ceramic faces, EPDM fitted
- Internal fasteners: stainless steel
- External fasteners: plated steel
- Maximum working pressure: to 50 psi
- Maximum flow: to 195 GPM
- 2", 5.5 HP engine driven pump
- Consult Factory for optional 'PROTEK' Engine Protection System
- 7.0 HP (210 CC) Powerease Engine
- Pull Start
- Fuel Tank Capacity, 0.95 Gallons (3.6L)
- 3" Intake Connection MNPT
- 3" Outlet Connection MNPT
- Centrifugal Aluminum Pump
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Impeller
- 264 GPM Max Flow
- 85' Total Head (37 PSI)
- 26' Maximum Suction Head
- 1" Full Frame Protection
- 1 Year Warranty
These economical Turbine Meters from GPI can be used in hundreds of applications where metering water and other compatible liquids. PVC bodies with PVDF (Kynar) turbines, tungsten carbide rotor shafts & ceramic bearings. Factory calibrated for water and can also be field calibrated for other liquids. Lithium batteries provide approximately 9,000 hours of use.Learn More