Pumps - Accessories
A pump moves fluids, such as gases, slurries, and liquids. Pumps work in many different ways, such as manually, via electricity, wind power, and engines. These pumps are used for different reasons.
They are used to pump water from wells, filtering ponds, and aquariums, in vehicles, such as water pumps, and pumps for moving gas and oil through your vehicle. They are also used for getting water out of basements, and many more reasons.
Rural King has many different types and brands of pumps and accessories available. The Pacer Pumps S Series 2" U-Curve 5.5 Honda GX Engine Drive Pump is a self-priming centrifugal pump that is lightweight and chemically resistant for general service on water, salt water, waste water, and mild acids. You can choose a Briggs & Stratton, LCT and Honda, and they can be bought as electric, gas, or hydraulic powered.
If you need a sump pump, we offer the Wayne cast iron submersible sump pump with tether float switch. Demand Pumps are also available, as well as pedestal sump pumps and many more. No matter what type of pump you need you can find it at your local store or online.
- 7.0 HP (210 CC) Powerease Engine
- Pull Start
- Fuel Tank Capacity, 0.95 Gallons (3.6L)
- 3" Intake Connection MNPT
- 3" Outlet Connection MNPT
- Centrifugal Aluminum Pump
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Impeller
- 264 GPM Max Flow
- 85' Total Head (37 PSI)
- 26' Maximum Suction Head
- 1" Full Frame Protection
- 1 Year Warranty
Save money and protect your most priceless possessions with the Wayne SPV500 Pedestal Sump Pump. By installing a pedestal sump pump above ground, you can save yourself thousands of dollars in repairs and hours of grueling labor. Avoid having to tear apart your entire basement floor to fix a minor problem. Make a wise investment and protect the value of your home with the Wayne SPV500 Pedestal Sump Pump.
- Thermoplastic construction
- Adjustable vertical float switch
- Heavy duty motor thermally protected and air cooled
- Top suction screen filters debris
- High capacity discharge
- Two pole float switch provides positive on / off action
- Pumps Up To 3600 GPH @ 0'
- Reinforced, Corrosion-Resistant Thermoplastic Submersible Sump Pump
- Vertical Float Switch For Automatic Operation
- Top Suction Design Filters Debris and Minimizes Clogging
- Designed For Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes
- Float Guard Protects Switch From Hang-Ups
- Epoxy-Coated Steel, High Performance 1/3 HP Motor
- 1-1/2" NPT Discharge and Reinforced Thermoplastic Base
- Designed For 11” Diameter Or Larger Sump Basins
- Approximate On Level @ 9” - Off Level @ 4”
- Inner Diameter: 1 in.
- Design Type: Turbine
- Fitting: NPT (Female) 1 in.
- Accuracy: 3.0% of reading
- Flow Range: 5 to 50 GPM, 19 to 190 LPM
- Operating Temperature: +32 to +140 F
- Reads: Gallons
- Electronic Choice: Rate of Flow, Field Calibration, Batch, and Cumulative Total options
- Wetted Materials: PVC Housing, Ceramic Bearings, 316 Stainless Steel Rings, PVDF Rotor, and Tungsten Carbide Shaft.
- Powered By: 5 year Lithium Battery
- Pressure Rating: 225 PSIG, 15.3 Bar, at 73 F/23 C.
- Typical K-Factor: 565
- To Use With: OEM Water Treatment Equipment/Skids, Small Waste Water Treatment Equipment, Sub-Metering of of Facility Water Usage, and Water Based Cooling System.
- Approvals: CE
- Warranty: 1 Year
Self-priming centrifugal, glass reinforced Noryl construction, stainless steel internal and external fasteners, EPDM O-rings, integral Noryl shaft sleeve, dual 1-1/2" female and 2" male threaded suction and discharge connections, built-in polypropylene basket strainer, close-coupled to an electric motor, mounted on polypropylene baseplate.
THREE PHASE 230/460 VOLT, 3450 RPM, TEFC Curve Port Size Req'd HP Volt Model A 1-1/2" / 2" 0.5 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2AL D.5C B 1-1/2" / 2" 0.75 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2BL D.75C C 1-1/2" / 2" 1 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2CL D1.0C D 1-1/2" / 2" 1.5 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2DL D1.5C E 1-1/2" / 2" 2 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2EL D2.0C
For use with Submersible Sump Pump models: CDU790, CDU800, CDU980, SPF33, SPF50 and SSPF50.
- 90 Day Warranty
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
THREE PHASE, 230/460 VOLT, TEFC Curve Port Size Req'd HP RPM Max. Spec. Gravity Model A 1 1/2" 1/2 1750 1 SE1-1/2AL H.5C C 2" 1 1750 1 SE2CL H1.0C E 2" 2 3450 1.17 SE2EL D2.0C H 2" 3 3450 1 SE2HL D3.0C J 2" 5 3450 1 SE2JL D5.0C L 3" 5 3450 1 SE3LL D5.0C
The patented Septic System Saver® technology is a new low cost alternative to septic system replacement. It is also the best preventative maintenance tool available. It is easily installed in an hour or less using simple hand tools. The Septic System Saver® will eliminate foul odor and pooling liquid in the drainfield area, prevent backflow, back ups, and high water levels in the septic tank. It will fix sluggish drains, gurgling pipes and slow flushing toilets.
- Works on drainfields, drywell/seepage pits, mounds, sand filters, chambers, and cesspools
- Treatment capacity - 6 people Max.
- 6' power cord
- 20' air line
- 115 watts of power (1.0 amp, $6 - $8 per month to operate)
- 2 Meters of Bio-Brush™
- Quiet operation - 39 dB