Pumps - Accessories
The patented Septic System Saver® technology is a new low cost alternative to septic system replacement. It is also the best preventative maintenance tool available. It is easily installed in an hour or less using simple hand tools. The Septic System Saver® will eliminate foul odor and pooling liquid in the drainfield area, prevent backflow, back ups, and high water levels in the septic tank. It will fix sluggish drains, gurgling pipes and slow flushing toilets.
- Works on drainfields, drywell/seepage pits, mounds, sand filters, chambers, and cesspools
- Treatment capacity - 4 people Max.
- 6' power cord
- 20' air line
- 100 watts of power (0.75 amp, $5 - $7 per month to operate)
- 1 Meter of Bio-Brush™
- Quiet operation - 39 dB
- Continuous duty, thermally protected - split capacitor motor
- Pumps will lift water up to 25' of vertical height
- Tough thermoplastic construction
- Large 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" discharge for high capacity pumping
- Can be used as a utility pump by removing the float switch
- Amps: 4.1
- Construction: Thermoplastic
- Switch Type: Tethered
- Discharge Size: 1-1/4" or 1-1/2"
- Discharge Type: Top
- Cord Length: 10'
- Solids Handling: 1/8"
- Impeller Type: Thermoplastic
- Warranty: 1 Year
- 2” water pump
- EPA certified
- 5hp Honda GC160 engine
- 158 gpm
- 82’ total lift
- 26’ suction lift
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
Curve Port Size Req'd HP RPM Weight Model A 1 1/2" 1/2 1750 13# SE1-1/2AL PE C 2" 1 1750 13# SE2CL PE E 2" 2 3450 13# SE2EL PE F 2" 5 3450 13# SE2FL PE H 2" 3 3450 13# SE2HL PE I 2" 7.5 3450 13# SE2IL PE J 2" 5 3450 13# SE2JL PE L 3" 5 3450 15# SE3LL PE
- Champion 1" Complete Pump-In-A Box Package - Everything you need to get the water moving
- 1" Dewatering & Transfer Pump (Clear Water)
- Versatile pump for jobs in the backyard
- 31cc OHV Champion Engine - Provides plenty of power to get the water moving
- Aluminum Pump Housing & Impeller - Extends the life of the pump
- Self-Priming Design - Requires initial priming to operate
- Lightweight & Easy To Transport - Weighs less than 25 lbs; Built-in handle make it easy to lift
- Rubber Isolation Feet - Minimizes the pump from "walking" during operation
- Suction Hose
- Discharge Hose
Engine Specifications Engine Brand Champion Starting System Recoil Start Engine Cycles 4-Cycle Low Oil Shutdown No CC 31 cc Fuel Tank Capacity 0.1 gal.
Pump Specifications Gallons per Minute 30 GPM Inlet Diameter 1 in. Outlet Diameter 1 in. Self Priming Yes Pump Head Material Aluminum Pump Housing Drain Yes Quick Clean Out No Impeller Material Aluminum Suction Head 16 ft. Total Head Lift 95 ft.
- Pumps Up To 4600 GPH @ 0'
- Durable, Cast Iron and Stainless Steel Submersible Sump Pump
- Vertical Float Switch For Automatic Operation
- Top Suction Design Filters Debris and Minimizes Clogging
- Designed For Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes
- Stainless Steel, High Performance 3/4 HP Motor
- 1-1/2" NPT Discharge and Durable Cast-Iron Base
- Float Guard Protects Switch From Hang-Ups
- Designed for 11” Diameter or Larger Sump Basins
- Approximate On Level @ 9” - Off Level @ 4”
Protects your home against flood damage! Every homeowner with a sump pump should consider the possibility of a power failure, which is most likely to occur when its raining. Sounds an alarm when your AC-powered sump pump fails. This 12V standby system takes over automatically to help protect against flood damage when the power fails.
- Float switch for automatic operation
- Pump housing is lightweight and will not corrode or rust
- Pumps 1750 GPH at 4ft.; 720 GPH at 10ft.
- Pump has a built-in check valve that keeps water from returning to sump basin
- Works with most brands of pedestal and submersible sump pumps
- Battery reverse signal ensures correct installation
- Automatic controls keep battery charged
- Works off deep cycle battery (marine battery recommended)
- 12 Volt battery not included
- Battery case to protect the battery
The PSU 1016 Sump Basin Cover is ideal for use with a submersible or pedestal sump pump where a gas tight sump basin seal is not a concern. The corrosion proof single piece cover is injection molded polyethylene structural foam and provides superior structural toughness and reliability.
- Heavy duty structural foam injection molded construction
- For use with Plumbstar 18" diameter basins
- Perfect for pedestal sump pumps
- Slotted design provides maximum versatility
- Works with all sump pumps
- Made in the USA
- Diameter: 18"
- Structural Thickness: 1/4"
- Material: Injection Molded Polyethylene Structural Foam
- Application: Pedestal or Submersible Sump Pumps
- (4) 1/4-20 Bolts
- Four Washers