Pumps - Accessories
The Econo-Ag Pump is the original thermoplastic selfpriming centrifugal pump for agriculture with the highest flow of any comparable plastic pump on the market
- Housing, volute and impeller: glass-reinforced polyester
- Rubber parts: EPDM
- Shaft seal: stainless steel with carbon and ceramic faces, EPDM fitted
- Internal fasteners: stainless steel
- External fasteners: plated steel
- Maximum working pressure: to 50 psi
- Maximum flow: to 195 GPM
- 2", 5.5 HP engine driven pump
- Consult Factory for optional 'PROTEK' Engine Protection System
- 90 day warranty
- 1 1/2" x 24'
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
Curve Port Size Req'd HP Weight Model E 1 1/2" 2 16# SE1-1/2EL HYC F 2" 3 16# SE2FL HYC H 2" 3 16# SE2HL HYC I 2" 5 16# SE2IL HYC J 2" 5 16# SE2JL HYC L 3" 5 16# SE3LL HYC
This Wayne Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump drains flooded basements, empties water-filled boats and removes water from stock tanks and flat roofs with its 1/6 HP motor. Features thermal-overload protection to prevent burn out. Oil-less motor design for environmentally safe operation.
- Oil-free thermally protected high-efficiency motor
- Impact- and corrosion-resistant housing, volute and impeller
- Pumps within 3/8in. of the surface
- 1 1/4in. NPT discharge port
- 3/4in. adjustable discharge adapter connects to standard garden hose
- Easy-access handle for complete portability
- UL and CSA listed
- Not designed for continuous use
Self-priming centrifugal, glass reinforced Noryl construction, stainless steel internal and external fasteners, EPDM O-rings, integral Noryl shaft sleeve, dual 1-1/2" female and 2" male threaded suction and discharge connections, built-in polypropylene basket strainer, close-coupled to an electric motor, mounted on polypropylene baseplate.
SINGLE PHASE 115/230 VOLT, 3450 RPM, TEFC Curve Port Size Req'd HP Volt Model A 1-1/2" / 2" 0.5 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2AL C.5C B 1-1/2" / 2" 0.75 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2BL C.75C C 1-1/2" / 2" 1 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2CL C1.0C D 1-1/2" / 2" 1.5 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2DL C1.5C E 1-1/2" / 2" 2 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2EL C2.0C
The patented Septic System Saver® technology is a new low cost alternative to septic system replacement. It is also the best preventative maintenance tool available. It is easily installed in an hour or less using simple hand tools. The Septic System Saver® will eliminate foul odor and pooling liquid in the drainfield area, prevent backflow, back ups, and high water levels in the septic tank. It will fix sluggish drains, gurgling pipes and slow flushing toilets.
- Works on drainfields, drywell/seepage pits, mounds, sand filters, chambers, and cesspools
- Treatment capacity - 8 people Max.
- 6' power cord
- 20' air line
- 150 watts of power (1.3 amp, $7 - $10 per month to operate)
- 4 Meters of Bio-Brush™
- Quiet operation - 39 dB
The Champion Power Equipment 3 in. semi-trash pump is a powerful pump that is light, compact and efficient. The unit is powered by a 196 cc Champion Power Equipment single cylinder 4 Stroke OHV Engine. The unit has a 0.9 gal. fuel tank; it is also equipped with a low oil shut-off feature. The recoil start makes this pump easy to set up and run.
- Silicon carbide shaft seals
- Self priming pump
- Diameter or inlet and outlet: 3 in. NPT
- Total head: 84 ft.
- Suction head: 26 ft.
- Maximum delivery volume: 343 GPM
- Maximum solids diameter: 3/4 in.
Specifications Dimensions 20" H x 19" W x 23" D Maximum Pumping Height 98 ft. Product Weight 80 lbs. Discharge Flow @ 0 ft. (gallons/hour) 20580 Discharge Flow @ 10 ft. (gallons/hour) 20580 Maximum Discharge Flow (gallons/hour) 20580 Horsepower 6.5 hp Head Pressure 85 ft. Power Type Gas Powered Fuel Tank Capacity .9 gal. Oil Capacity 19.2 oz. Operating Temperature 40° to 108° F Float Switch No Pump Switch Type Switchless Run-Dry Capable No Self-Priming Yes Submersible No Housing Material Aluminum Hardware Included No Adjustable Speed No Corrosion Resistant Yes