Pumps - Accessories
For use with Submersible Sump Pump models: CDU790, CDU800, CDU980, SPF33, SPF50 and SSPF50.
- 90 Day Warranty
Regular Price: $16.99
Special Price: $14.44
- Heavy-duty glass reinforced polypropylene.
- Clear polypropylene bowl.
- Polypropylene ribbed 316 stainless steel screens.
- EPDM gaskets standard. FKM (viton type) available.
- Clear Bowl Max 100 P.S.I. at 70°F.
- Convenient color coded screens for easy mesh size identification. (Refer to chart below)
The PSU 1016 Sump Basin Cover is ideal for use with a submersible or pedestal sump pump where a gas tight sump basin seal is not a concern. The corrosion proof single piece cover is injection molded polyethylene structural foam and provides superior structural toughness and reliability.
- Heavy duty structural foam injection molded construction
- For use with Plumbstar 18" diameter basins
- Perfect for pedestal sump pumps
- Slotted design provides maximum versatility
- Works with all sump pumps
- Made in the USA
- Diameter: 18"
- Structural Thickness: 1/4"
- Material: Injection Molded Polyethylene Structural Foam
- Application: Pedestal or Submersible Sump Pumps
- (4) 1/4-20 Bolts
- Four Washers
High quality and precision molded, Pacer's Strainers and Street Elbows are chemical resistant and lightweight yet rugged.
Strainers keep foreign material from damaging pumps and systems.
- Strainers made from Halar® or Polyethylene
- 1 1/2", 2" and 3" sizes (NPT and BSP available)