Pumps - Accessories
A pump moves fluids, such as gases, slurries, and liquids. Pumps work in many different ways, such as manually, via electricity, wind power, and engines. These pumps are used for different reasons.
They are used to pump water from wells, filtering ponds, and aquariums, in vehicles, such as water pumps, and pumps for moving gas and oil through your vehicle. They are also used for getting water out of basements, and many more reasons.
Rural King has many different types and brands of pumps and accessories available. The Pacer Pumps S Series 2" U-Curve 5.5 Honda GX Engine Drive Pump is a self-priming centrifugal pump that is lightweight and chemically resistant for general service on water, salt water, waste water, and mild acids. You can choose a Briggs & Stratton, LCT and Honda, and they can be bought as electric, gas, or hydraulic powered.
If you need a sump pump, we offer the Wayne cast iron submersible sump pump with tether float switch. Demand Pumps are also available, as well as pedestal sump pumps and many more. No matter what type of pump you need you can find it at your local store or online.
- 1/4 horsepower thermoplastic utility pump
- 3/4" garden hose adapter included
- Powerful / energy efficient split capiciter motor
- Pumps up to 30 gallons per minute, 1800 gallons per hour
- Side and bottom intake provides for clog resistant suction
- Pump will lift water over 25 ft. vertical height
- 1-1/4" male iron pipe discharge thread
- One year warranty from Superior Pump Co
- UL listed
This Wayne Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump drains flooded basements, empties water-filled boats and removes water from stock tanks and flat roofs with its 1/6 HP motor. Features thermal-overload protection to prevent burn out. Oil-less motor design for environmentally safe operation.
- Oil-free thermally protected high-efficiency motor
- Impact- and corrosion-resistant housing, volute and impeller
- Pumps within 3/8in. of the surface
- 1 1/4in. NPT discharge port
- 3/4in. adjustable discharge adapter connects to standard garden hose
- Easy-access handle for complete portability
- UL and CSA listed
- Not designed for continuous use