12-volt Plastic Gear Pump for medium/thick fluids in Tote-a-Pump cage assembly. Includes suction hose. Order suction hose coupler, discharge hose, nozzle, and meter separately.
- Model P-200H-TAP
- Voltage & Type 12-Volt DC - Molded Plastic Housing - Gear
- Flow Rate up to 8 GPM 30 LPM
- Nozzle Sold Separately
- Inlet 1 In.
- Outlet 1 In.
- Operating Temperature -20 to +120° F -30 to +50° C
- Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off
- Power Cord 15 feet (4.6 meters)
- Motor Protection 25 amp inline fuse
- Suction Pipe Sold Separately
- Use with 10 - 450 centipoise viscosity Medium / Thick Chemicals
- Do not use with Diesel Fuel Gasoline Micro-Encapsulated Chemicals
- Standard CSA Certified
- Unique Feature The pump of choice for thicker chemicals. This model comes with a Tote-a-Pump assembly.
- Warranty 2 Years
SKU 086450292 Model 118602-10 Weight 25.8000 Color N/A Size N/A
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on GPI 12 Volt 8 GPM Electric Gear Pump 118602-10
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question