- Heavy cast iron CSA approved jet pump complete with pressure tank.
- Capacitor start, copper wound motor with thermal overload protection. Dual voltage motor is factory connected for 115 Volts. Spade connectors enable quick voltage change to 230 Volt service.
- Pressure switch factory preset to 20-40 PSI.
Horsepower: 1/2 HP Volts: 115/230 V Hertz: 60 Hz Phase: Single Phase Thermally protected: Yes RPM: 3450 RPM Flow: Up to 1170 GPH
- 24' of corrugated tubing
- 1-1/4" Male adapter
- Drain Hose Kit
- Installs on all pumps with a 1-1/4" female outlet
Star Model S1503 is a high capacity, high efficiency water powered back-up system. With no electricity or batteries required, the S1503 takes over seamlessly when your primary sump system fails.
The S1503 comes fully assembled for fast, easy and trouble-free installation. The small footprint allows for installation in even the smallest sump pits. With superior performance and discharge capacity, it uses less water and costs less to operate. The S1503, installed as a back-up system, does not use any water until the primary system malfunctions or in the case of power failure. Water flow is equivalent to a normal faucet and is required only when the S1503 is operating. Not intended for use as a primary water removal unit.
- No electricity required
- Municipal/city water pressure powered system
- Removes up to 2 gallons per gallon used
- Works during power failures
- No battery to charge
- On guard 24 hours a day
- Helps eliminate flooding in basements
- Ideal standby to an electric sump pump
- Can be used with any existing brand of sump pump
- Comes 100% pre-assembled
- Small footprint
- Efficient water usage
- High capacity, high head
- Includes push-to-connect supply fitting (field installed)
- Engineered for trouble-free operation
- Non-corrosive materials
- Performs at 80 PSI
- PVC construction with corrosion resistant stainless steel float rod for maximum dependability
Standard Weight: 9 lbs. LBS Weight U/M: 9 lbs. LB Overall Dimensions: 43" x 6" x 9"
- Automatic operation for worry-free basement protection
- 10 Amp battery charger with burnout and battery overcharge
- Solid state circuitry with regulated self-charger
- Pumps up to 1,380 GPH
- 12 Volt high efficiency pump
- Automatic 12 V, DC, solid state control box with complete light, alarm indicators and warning system
- Variable level reliable (low voltage) float switch
- Includes all required fittings, check valves & instructions for easy installation
- Heavy molded plastic battery holding case
- Plumbed in 1-1/2" Sch 40 PVC Pipe
- 1 year limited warranty
Volts: 12 V, DC Amp: 10 Amp Battery Charger Amps Flow: Up to 1,380 GPH Standard Weight: Shipping weight - 18 lbs LBS Overall Dimensions: Carton dimensions: 9.5 x 7.5 x 16.5 in
4H10G07-305 - 3/4 HP, Submersible Well Pump, 10 GPM, 2 Wire With Ground, 230V, Franklin NEMA Standard Motor, Tough Carbon Steel Shell, 12 Stage & 1" NPT, 170' @ 40 PSI = 10 GPM, Water To 350', 1 YearLearn More
- 4H10G07-301 - 3/4 HP, Submersible Well Pump
- 10 GPM
- 3 Wire With Ground
- Franklin NEMA Standard Motor
- Tough Carbon Steel Shell
- 14 Stage & 1" NPT
- 170' @ 40 PSI = 10 GPM
- Water To 350'
- Requires Control Box Model #127197 True Value # 777-766
- 1 Year Warranty