- The Auto Arc 130 operates off 115-volt household current.
- It comes ready to weld, without shielding gas, using .030–.035 in. (0.8–0.9 mm)flux cored wire.
- For greater versatility, the Auto Arc 130 includes a gas valve for welding with .023–.030 in. (0.6–0.8 mm) solid wire and gas shielding.
- Use C-25 gas (75% Argon/25% CO2) on 22 gauge–1/8 in. steel for a cleaner weld with less spatter.
- Use Tri-Mix gas and stainless wire for welding on 16 gauge–1/8 in. stainless steel.
SKU 15244233 Model 500549 Weight 66.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $319.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Excellent Review by Emilio morales
Price Value Quality
Best money can buy
(Posted on 10/6/2014)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product Questions1. Duty Cycle - How long can it weld continuous without stopping?
2. Can I weld 1/4th inch steel if I make multiple passes?
3. What is the largest spool of wire will mount in the machine?Question by: Hank on Dec 1, 2014 2:38:51 PMHello,
We have checked with the manufacturer. They said it would be about 2 minutes depending of the amps of the fan and the duty cycle it has a duty cycle at 85 amps if the machine gets hot it will shut off. No, the 1/4th inch steel is too thick the 140 machine works better for this. The largest spool of wire that will mount this machine is 8 inches 10 pound spool. This requires an optional hub cap you can buy separately The model number of this hub cap is 195216
Answer by: D.J. (Admin) on Dec 1, 2014 2:38:51 PM