The Handler® 190 wire feed welder provides a low cost option to weld aluminum with a small frame MIG welder. The spool gun circuitry is already built in so no extra kits or controls are required. With the optional direct plug-in SpoolRunner™ 100 spool gun, you can eliminate feeding problems associated with aluminum wire – it can also be used with mild or stainless steel wire.
The Handler® 190 features a 7-position voltage switch and infinite wire feed speed control creating a welding arc that more perfectly matches metal thickness and wire diameter than any competitor in its class - less spatter, professional bead appearance, excellent penetration and minimal post-weld cleanup. The Handler 190® operates on 230V input power and offers an output range of 25 to 190 amps, allowing users to weld materials as thin as 24 gauge and as thick as 5/16 inch.
The optional SpoolRunner™ 100 direct plug-in spool gun is great for welding aluminum – no more wire feed problems! Just plug the SpoolRunner™ 100 into the Handler® 190 and its ready to go!
- 7 voltage selections, enhanced magnetics and infinite wire feed speed control offers easier fine control of the output parameters for improved arc performance with less spatter for a better bead appearance and less cleanup
- Welds 24 gauge up to 5/16 inch steel
- Spool gun control circuitry is built-in to the Handler® 190 for the optional SpoolRunner™ 100 direct plug-in spool gun. Alleviates feeding problems with soft aluminum wires. Also useable with mild or stainless steel welding wires.
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch from one wire size to another. One knurled groove and one smooth groove for .030-.035 in. (0.8-0.9 mm) wire.
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S4-10 welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Dual gauge regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Weld set-up chart
**Spool Gun Not Included**
- 1 Phase
Material Thickness: Welds 24 gauge up to 5/16 inch
Skill Level: Low
- Auto Body
- Rated Output at 30% Duty Cycle: 130 A at 21.5 VDC
- Current Range: 25 - 190 A
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 31 V
- Wire Feed Speed Range:
- 40 - 700 IPM
- 50 - 740 IPM at no load
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 230 V - 20.5
- kVA - 4.7
- kW - 3.88
- H: 12-3/8 in (315 mm)
- W: 10-5/8 in (270 mm)
- D: 19-1/2 in (495 mm)
- Net Weight: 68 lb (31 kg)
SKU 15240514 Model 500554 Weight 68.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $694.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- John Review by Smithd483
Price Value Quality
You have brought up a very good details , thankyou for the post. dekbbdcccfeadcdd
(Posted on 4/4/2015)
- Outstanding- love it! Review by Sam Schluckebier
Price Value Quality
I am very happy with my welder. I've wanted one for a long time.
(Posted on 1/5/2014)
- Great machine at the best price! Review by A and D Welding
Price Value Quality
This unit ships directly from the manufacturer (if ordered on-line), but once I received it and set it up, it ran very well. The sample roll of flux-coated wire is very small, but it will allow you to weld a few beads before it runs out. I opted to run .035 solid wire, and purchased a cylinder of C25 shielding gas, and I prefer that to the flux-coated wire. This machine has been impressive so far, and I'll be using it for many projects in the near future.
(Posted on 12/9/2013)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product Questionswould a 5600 watt, 6800 surge watt generator with a 240 volt 30 amp breaker operate this welder safely?Question by: Woodsy on Nov 9, 2015 12:38:00 AMHello,
Hooking this welder up to this particular generator should work fine but you have to keep in mind that hooking a welder up to any generator will cause the welder to not work as efficiently as it would without the generator.
If you have any further questions you can contact us at 1-800-561-1752.
Thank you!Answer by: Holiday (Admin) on Nov 9, 2015 8:19:00 AM