This Hobart welding helmet is suitable for MIG, TIG and Stick welding. The Pro Series lens features both weld and grind modes. It features a large viewing area three independent arc sensors, grind mode sensitivity and delay controls. It includes Hobart's 2 year lens warranty.
- Lens viewing area – 9.02 square inches
- Lens size: 3.82" x 2.36" (9.02 sq. inches)
- Variable shade #8 –13, light state #3
- 1/30,000 switching speed
- 4 independent arc sensors
- Low battery indicator
- Lightweight Polyamide Shell
- Adjustable Ratcheting Headgear
- Low-Amperage TIG Capable Accepts Magnifying Cheater Lenses
SKU 15244392 Model 770753 Weight 3.0000 Color No size No Width No In Store Only No Price $189.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Good deal. Review by Chad k
Quality Price Value
Same helmet as Miller elite. Miller: $300, Exact helmet except it says Hobart: $190. Il take this helmet any day. Has 4 sensors which is important and accepts all miller welding helmet accessories. I have 25 yrs welding experience and this helmet is great for the price.
(Posted on 7/31/2016)
- Good price, fast delivery. Review by Hollis Pugh
Price Value Quality
Price was good, product arrived on time and was not damaged. I would buy from Rural King again.
(Posted on 6/4/2013)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A