The Handler® 210MVP Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP) provides flexibility to use either 115V or 230V input power. The MVP allows you to connect to 115V or 230V receptacles in a twist, no tools required. Just choose the plug that fits your receptacle, connect to the Handler® 210MVP’s power cord and start welding. The Handler® 210MVP will automatically adjust itself to the correct input power providing superior arc performance regardless of the power source.
The Handler® 210MVP offers seven output voltage settings (taps) and infinite wire feed speed control making the unit easy to adjust for different materials, thicknesses and wires. When plugged into 115V power, the 210MVP utilizes 4 voltage settings (taps) and has 140 amps of weld output. When plugged into 230V power, you will get all 7 taps and 210 amps of weld output.
- Dual-voltage input (115V/230V) with the MVP plug makes the unit easy to find a place to plug it in.
- Max 210 Amps output in a small portable case makes transporting to job sites easier and provides power to weld 3/8" steel.
- 7 voltage selections (230V), 4 voltage selections (115V), enhanced magnetics and infinite wire feed speed control offers easier fine control for improved arc performance with less spatter for a better bead appearance and less cleanup
- Spool gun control circuitry is built-in to the Handler® 210MVP for the optional SpoolRunner™ 100 direct plug-in spool gun. Alleviates feeding problems with soft aluminum wires. Also useable with mild or stainless steel welding wires.
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch from one wire size to another. One knurled groove and one smooth groove for .030-.035 in. (0.8-0.9 mm) wire.
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S4-10 MIG welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Dual gauge regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in. (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Weld set-up chart
- Auto Body
- Rated Output at 30% Duty Cycle: 150 A at 23 VDC (230V)
- Rated Output at 20% Duty Cycle: 90 A at 19 VDC (115V)
- Current Range:
- 25 - 210 A (230V)
- 25 - 140 A (115V)
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage:
- 34 V (230V)
- 28 V (115V)
- Wire Feed Speed Range:
- 40 - 680 IPM
- 60 - 770 IPM at no load
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 230 V - 24
- kVA - 5.4
- kW - 4.6
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 115 V - 20
- kVA - 2.9
- kW - 2.5
- H: 12-3/8 in (315 mm)
- W: 10-5/8 in (270 mm)
- D: 19-1/2 in (495 mm)
- Net Weight: 79 lb (35.8 kg)
SKU 15240004 Model 500553 Weight 96.5000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $894.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Great welder Review by Steve
Price Value Quality
Had a Hobart 140 for a few years with no problems, but needed to weld aluminum with the spool gun. With the option of 110 or 220v it was a no brainer.
(Posted on 10/21/2015)
- Good product, well made and does a good job of welding. Review by Pack Rat
Quality Price Value
When I received my welder I began to put it together. When I got the welder together and hooked up, I turned the switch on and nothing happened. I rechecked all the connections still nothing. I ended up and took the cover off and found that two wires came unhooked from the switch do to there wasn't enough slack in the cord. Once that was fixed I started to weld with it. I have found that the settings Hobart list on the flip up door are pretty accurate. So far no disappointments. Great product, will continue to buy the Hobart brand.
(Posted on 10/2/2015)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!