The Auto Arc 130 operates off 115 volt standard household current. It comes ready to weld with or without shielding gas using .023-.035 solid wire or .030-.035 flux cored wire. The 500550 Auto Arc 130 Package a welding cart, welding helmet and fixed flow MIG regulator kit. With an amperage output range of 30 - 130, it easily handles a broad selection of solid mild steel or stainless, flux cored and aluminum wires.Summary
- Bonus Kit Includes: Welding cart with cylinder rack (Hobart # 194776), welding helmet (Hobart # 770286) and fixed flow regulator kit with gas hose (Hobart # 770657). 8 ft. (2.4 m) H-9B MIG welding gun with liner for .023 - .035 wire
- Built-in gas valve
- Power cord with plug
- Work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Weld Set-up Door Chart
- Owner’s Manual with parts list, installation, operation maintenance and wire welding guidelines
- Welds 22 gauge up to 3/16 inch steel
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding.
- Four output voltage settings with wire feed tracking provide quick and easy adjustment for different materials and thickness.
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch between .023/.025 in. (0.6 mm) and .030 - .035 in. (0.8 - 0.9 mm) wire
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Rated Output at 20% Duty: 85A @ 17.5 VDC
- Cycle: 51A @ 21VDC (CSA Rating)
- Current Range: 30 - 130 Amps
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 27 Volts
- Wire Feed Speed Range w/o load: 0 - 500 Inches per Minute
- Amps Input @ 115V: 20 (15 is CSA rating)
- Height: 16-7/8"
- Width: 9-7/8"
- Depth: 12-1/8"
SKU 015244246 Model 500550 Weight 90.0000 Color No Size No In Store Only No Price $384.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Awesome Review by Vic
Value Quality Price
Bought this after trying a Chicago welder. By far this is a higher quality product.
(Posted on 2/27/13)
- great welder for the price Review by Tyler
Price Value Quality
ive owned several welders from hobart and to say thisone dosent have the sam quality would be a lie i was fairly impreessed with the machines capabilities on 1/4 inch thick with a double pass.I love the comfort of using this machine. I would highly suggest this to a friend.
(Posted on 7/9/12)
- great price / quality Review by Jon
Quality Price Value
ive used a hobart handler 140 so i know hobart quality. wich this machine does have. i love everything about the machine. it is made by hobart/ miller when you go to register through hobart they call it the miller matic 130 if thats not proof of its quality.
(Posted on 7/4/12)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Hobart Welder Autoarc 130 Value Pack Kit 500550
- From Jesse Everette at 7/26/13 1:04 PM
- From Dan at 11/24/13 6:11 PM
- Q: What country is this made in
- Show Answer
- A: Hello,
I have contacted the manufacturer and they said:
Next, all Hobart (and AutoArc) equipment (welders, welder/generators and plasma cutters) are made in the USA (Troy, OH and Appleton, WI).
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us at any time. Thank you and have a great day!
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question