The Auto Arc 130 operates off 115 volt standard household current. It comes ready to weld with or without shielding gas using .023-.035 solid wire or .030-.035 flux cored wire. The 500550 Auto Arc 130 Package a welding cart, welding helmet and fixed flow MIG regulator kit. With an amperage output range of 30 - 130, it easily handles a broad selection of solid mild steel or stainless, flux cored and aluminum wires.Summary
- Bonus Kit Includes: Welding cart with cylinder rack (Hobart # 194776), welding helmet (Hobart # 770286) and fixed flow regulator kit with gas hose (Hobart # 770657). 8 ft. (2.4 m) H-9B MIG welding gun with liner for .023 - .035 wire
- Built-in gas valve
- Power cord with plug
- Work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Weld Set-up Door Chart
- Owner’s Manual with parts list, installation, operation maintenance and wire welding guidelines
- Welds 22 gauge up to 3/16 inch steel
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding.
- Four output voltage settings with wire feed tracking provide quick and easy adjustment for different materials and thickness.
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch between .023/.025 in. (0.6 mm) and .030 - .035 in. (0.8 - 0.9 mm) wire
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Rated Output at 20% Duty: 85A @ 17.5 VDC
- Cycle: 51A @ 21VDC (CSA Rating)
- Current Range: 30 - 130 Amps
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 27 Volts
- Wire Feed Speed Range w/o load: 0 - 500 Inches per Minute
- Amps Input @ 115V: 20 (15 is CSA rating)
- Height: 16-7/8"
- Width: 9-7/8"
- Depth: 12-1/8"
SKU 015244246 Model 500550 Weight 90.0000 Color No Size No In Store Only No Price $384.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Awesome Review by Vic
Value Quality Price
Bought this after trying a Chicago welder. By far this is a higher quality product.
(Posted on 2/27/13)
- great welder for the price Review by Tyler
Price Value Quality
ive owned several welders from hobart and to say thisone dosent have the sam quality would be a lie i was fairly impreessed with the machines capabilities on 1/4 inch thick with a double pass.I love the comfort of using this machine. I would highly suggest this to a friend.
(Posted on 7/9/12)
- great price / quality Review by Jon
Quality Price Value
ive used a hobart handler 140 so i know hobart quality. wich this machine does have. i love everything about the machine. it is made by hobart/ miller when you go to register through hobart they call it the miller matic 130 if thats not proof of its quality.
(Posted on 7/4/12)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Hobart Welder Autoarc 130 Value Pack Kit 500550
- From Jesse Everette at 7/26/13 1:04 PM
Ask Your Own Question