Model Number SSR68101 Nominal Size 10' x 10' Storage Area 92 sq. ft. Recommended Foundation 121" W x 114.5" D Exterior Dimensions 123.25" W x 117" D x 70.88" H Interior Dimensions 118.25" W x 111.75" D x 69.63" H Door Opening 55.5" W x 58" H Wall Height 60"
Floor kit sold separately.Learn More
If your Arrow storage building has sliding doors, use our tune-up kit to keep them functioning smoothly.
- Fits all Arrow sliding door storage buildings
- Four lower door guides
- Four door slides
- Two door handles
- Four #10B x 1/2" screws
- Eight #8-32 3/8" machine screws
- Eight #8-32 hex nuts
- Instructions (no manual)
- This Great Mini Dehumidifier is Perfect for Use in Safes and Security Cabinets.
- It Absorbs Excess Moisture without Having to Drill Holes or Run Electrical Cords through Your Safe.
- It Doesn’t Even Require Batteries.
- he moisture gauge on the front of the dehumidifier indicates when it needs to be recharged and can pull excess moisture from 100 cubic feet for 4 – 6 weeks before it needs to be recharged.
- Recharging is easy, just plug it into a standard electrical outlet overnight and this cordless humidifier is ready to go.
- Available in White.
The Brute™ is a large size mailbox made of highly durable polymer construction. Weather resistant. Proudly made in the USA.
- Dimensions: 21" x 12" x 9.5"
- Weight: 4.7 lbs
- Electronic Lock can Easily be Programmed by the User with a “Safety Key” Override.
- Available in Black.
- California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued there under.
- Electronic lock has an easy to read key pad and includes a low battery warning light. Time out period after 3 incorrect combination attempts.
- Back-up trouble key is included.
- Includes a removable mounting plate.
- Locking Plate can be affixed to a location and the safe can be secured to the plate or removed by accessing a bolt inside the safe.
- It can be mounted in the trunk of a car and then moved to a different location in the house or pistol range.
- Safe has pre-drilled holes for mounting to the floor or a shelf with the locking plate.
- Holes have also been included in the top for mounting under the bed or in a locker.
- Exterior Dimensions: 9-7/8" W (25.1cm), 13" D (33cm), 4-1/4" H (10.8cm)
- When storing firearms it is recommended that safes be bolted to the floor, a shelf or wall for added security.
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
The Universal Mailbox Mounting Board features a durable molded construction. It mounts to 4 x 4 wooden or plastic posts. It will adapt to fit any size rural mailbox. The mounting board includes mailbox mounting hardware and instructions.
- Dimensions: 0.689 x 6 x 15
- Weight: 1.15 lbs
Add attractive storage space to your yard with our wood-grain Woodhaven steel storage building. The Woodhaven offers an economical storage solution for your tools, grill, lawn mower, patio furniture and more.
- Easy do-it-yourself assembly
- Durable baked-on enamel finish
- Sturdy electro-galvanized steel
- Floor kit sold separately.
Model Number WH1014 Nominal Size 10' x 14' Storage Area 129 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 157 1/2" D x 86 5/8" H Wall Height 62" Door Opening 55 /2" W x 60" H Foundation Size 121" W x 160 1/4" D
Regular Price: $1,049.99
Special Price: $769.99
Get the professional-quality video security system you need to protect what you value most without having to pay for expensive installation. A Defender PRO security system provides the all the equipment you need to cut out the middle man and set up your system, your way. The weather-resistant cameras are built to last with heavy duty mounting hardware and anodized midnight black aluminum casing. Widescreen viewing with 800TVL resolution and 150’ night vision means you’ll be able see more of your property in finer detail than traditional DIY systems afford. The included 2TB hard drive, FT4 fire-rated cabling, HDMI output and intuitive menu work together to take all the hassle out of installation, setup and storage. And with 1 Step™ Remote Viewing, you’ll be able to play back recorded footage or check on your property in real-time on any device with an Internet connection. Perfect for any business or home application, you’ll experience peace of mind you never thought possible while knowing you did it all yourself with Defender PRO.
800TVL Resolution- Defender gets you the crisp, clear picture you need so you know exactly what’s going on at your business or home. PRO systems feature 800TV lines of resolution meaning you’ll have smooth, finely detailed live or pre-recorded video available whenever you want it, via HDMI/VGA output or wirelessly on your Internet-enabled computer or smart device.
See 150 feet in Complete Darkness- Every Defender PRO Camera is outfitted with 48 infrared LEDs that will let you view any property from up to 150’ away in complete darkness – equal to the distance of half a football field! All Defender cameras’ impressive night vision capabilities are tested in perfect darkness at 0 lux, which means range may even be extended in ambient or low-light conditions.
See more in Widescreen with 960H Technology- With 34% more surface visibility than standard security cameras, Defender PRO DVRs use 960H technology to let you see more. Whether you’re monitoring a darkened parking lot or well-lit backyard, your DVR allows you to watch and record video in resolutions as high as 960 x 480. And since you’re capturing video in real-time, you will always have access to a detailed record of all activity happening on your property. (*Widescreen viewing available with 960H-enabled DVRs only.)
Smartphone Viewing in 1 Step™- Defender®’s free 1 Step™ Remote Viewing software instantly networks your DVR with the Internet. View your video
feeds live, receive instant email alerts and watch any previously recorded footage from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection on your smartphone, tablet or computer.
2TB Hard Drive Stores Years of Footage- Quickly and easily play back years of high quality video footage stored on the included 2TB hard drive that only you have direct access to. Rest easy knowing your footage is safe and secure on your Defender PRO DVR.
Heavy Duty, Weather Resistant Cameras- Any serious security setup needs serious hardware: the midnight black anodized aluminum casing gives PRO cameras full protection from the elements in addition to any cosmetic wear and tear (weather-resistant IP66 rating). The included heavy duty vandal-resistant mounting hardware allows you to securely affix your camera to almost any indoor or outdoor surface.
Multiple Viewing Options- Setting up your viewing options gives direct control over each area you wish to monitor. Custom name each individual channel so you can easily identify the location of activity. Use the Masking feature to block out a portion of the scene from an individual camera such as a cash register or safe while still seeing the activity around the masked area. Other viewing options include picture-in-picture, full screen, quad screen, 9 channel view, digital zoom and sequence switching. Each recorded area is complete with time and date stamp so you can search by event and easily find recorded footage from all channels.
Your System, Your Setup- Customizing your Defender system is as easy as recording your favorite TV shows to a cable box. Options like Motion-Activated Email Alerts, Area Masking and Event Search are all easily accessible thanks to the menu’s built-in coaching feature, which helps you set up and understand your system’s settings. Whether navigating via remote control or USB mouse, your Pro system speaks your language.
65 foot Fire-Rated FT4 Cables to Meet Code- To properly install a security system, you need the proper equipment. All Defender PRO Cameras come equipped with 65’ of fire-rated FT4 cabling. Your in- wall wiring will meet regional building codes while you remain one step ahead of the inspector.
- 16CH DVR with 2TB HDD
- 16 Outdoor Security Cameras
- 16 65ft FT4 Cables
- 9 Power Adapters
- 4 Four-to-One Power Splitter
- Mounting Hardware
- 2 BNC to RCA Connectors
- RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- HDMI video cable
- Instruction Manual & Software CD
- USB Mouse
- IR Remote Controller with batteries
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Support with Manufacturer
This jumbo size mailbox is constructed from heavy-duty galvanized steel and has a durable ribbed body for extra strength. Its extra large capacity can hold mail for days as well as small parcels. Steel latch and aluminum flag. Rust resistant powder coat finish.
- Dimensions: 24.125" x 15.25" x 12"
- Weight: 11.4 lbs