If your Arrow storage building has sliding doors, use our tune-up kit to keep them functioning smoothly.
- Fits all Arrow sliding door storage buildings
- Four lower door guides
- Four door slides
- Two door handles
- Four #10B x 1/2" screws
- Eight #8-32 3/8" machine screws
- Eight #8-32 hex nuts
- Instructions (no manual)
Regular Price: $999.99
Special Price: $799.99Product Features
- Holds 48 Guns, or can be Converted to Hold 32 Guns Plus Storage, or 16 Guns Plus Storage, or All Storage.
- Available in Matte Black Paint Finish.
- California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued there under.
- Electronic lock includes a drill resistant, hardened steel plate behind the lock for greater security.
- A trouble key is included.
- Batteries are accessible from the front of the safe and are easy to replace.
- Tested and verified to be fire resistant for 30 minutes up to 1400° F by ETL an independent testing lab.
- 4-Way locking with 7 NEW 1.5" live action locking and 3 dead bolts for 10 locking points.
- Safe holds 48 rifles or shotguns or 32 firearms and storage, or 16 firearms and storage, or all storage.
- 8 Adjustable shelves included.
- Fully carpeted interior.
- Exterior Dimensions: 43" W (109cm), 26" D (66cm), 59" H (150cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 40.59" W, 19.84" D, 56.69" H
- Not recommended for storing CD's or other electronic storage devices. Fastening hardware is included with each safe.
Adjust the length and height of your firewood rack with a Firewood Rack Bracket Kit. Made with a durable, molded ABS plastic that is tough enough to withstand corrosion, cracking, and peeling from any kind of weather. This is a "tool free" assembly where all that is required is (6) 2'x 4' lumber purchased separately and cut to your desired length to organize and store wood.
- Innovative Design - Specially designed to firmly fit 2 x 4 lumber for a sturdier rack construction.
- No Tools Assembly - Tool free easy set up and take down. Cut 2 x 4 lumber to your desired length. Fully adjustable design.
- Impact Resistant Polymer -Tough and durable, our brackets are molded ABS plastic that will not rust, corrode, crack or peel and really holds up to the elements.
- Purchase 2' x 4' Lumber - (6) 2' x 4' lumber cut to desired length is required to use Firewood Rack Brackets.
- 2-pc ABS Plastic Holders
- Easy step-by-step instructions
- This Great Mini Dehumidifier is Perfect for Use in Safes and Security Cabinets.
- It Absorbs Excess Moisture without Having to Drill Holes or Run Electrical Cords through Your Safe.
- It Doesn’t Even Require Batteries.
- he moisture gauge on the front of the dehumidifier indicates when it needs to be recharged and can pull excess moisture from 100 cubic feet for 4 – 6 weeks before it needs to be recharged.
- Recharging is easy, just plug it into a standard electrical outlet overnight and this cordless humidifier is ready to go.
- Available in White.
All-purpose canopy provides temporary seasonal storage and protection from sun and rain. Perfect for outdoor art shows, flea markets, weddings, picnics or vehicle storage.
- Heavy duty 1 3/8" all steel frame
- Bonded with DuPont™ thermoset baked on powder-coated finish which prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Triple layer, chemically heat bonded, enhanced weave, rip-stop, 100% waterproof, polyethylene cover
- UV treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, anti-fungal agents
- One piece fitted full valance cover
- Bungee cords
- Foot plates
- Temporary spike anchors
Our high-gambrel roof style Lexington storage building gives you plenty of storage. Give your garage back to your car and organize lawn and garden equipment, patio furniture and much more in the durable Lexington.
- Best value storage solution
- Durable baked-on enamel finish
- Interior height over 7 feet tall
- Floor kit sold separately.
Specifications Model Number LX1014 Nominal Size 10' x 14' Storage Area 129 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 157 1/2" D x 86 5/8" H Wall Height 62" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 60" H Foundation Size 121" W x 160 1/4" D
- Adjustable Interior - upholstered interior walls, upholstered shelves, adjustable shelving
- Patented TruLock Internal Hinges - for maximum pry-prevention and security, Cannon Safe doors close behind the safe body providing extra protection
- Electronic Keypad - electronic keypads are more reliable than a mechanical keypad and gives you a quicker access in a high stress situation
- Triple Fin Intumescent - to prevent heat and smoke from getting inside, Cannon doors employ a triple fin seal that expands with heat, protecting the contents from smoke damage
- Bigger Bolts - Cannon Safe features 4" locking bolts compared to 2" locking bolts that the competition use
- 30 Minutes Fire Protection
- Security Door - electronic lock, active locking bolts, composite door, patented TruLock hinges
- Body - unibody construction, heavy gauge steel, predrilled for bolting to floor
- Gun Capacity - 64 guns
- Dimensions - 59" H x 40" W x 24" D
Model Number SSR68101 Nominal Size 10' x 10' Storage Area 92 sq. ft. Recommended Foundation 121" W x 114.5" D Exterior Dimensions 123.25" W x 117" D x 70.88" H Interior Dimensions 118.25" W x 111.75" D x 69.63" H Door Opening 55.5" W x 58" H Wall Height 60"
Floor kit sold separately.Learn More
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Fits all sheds anchored to earth
- Four corkscrew-type anchors
- Four corner gussets
- Four locking washers
- Two AK600 kits are required for sheds 10' x 10' through 10' x 14' (larger sheds require concrete anchor kits, see your instruction manual for details for sheds larger than 10' x 9')